78. Breaking Point

"My love, stop struggling. The herb I have given isn't useless like that red elixir. It's specially made for you so you won't go savage like last time...", Lisa spoke i sickly sweet voice to the squirming Omega who was lying on the chariot floor.

Lisa was driving the chariot towards north. North side of Busan was connected to a deep forest. And that forest lead to the kingdom of Silla. The kingdom was huge. And for a fact Lisa knew that there will be plenty of places for them to hide for a while.

"W-why?", Jimin whispered in a weak voice but it was loud enough for Lisa to understand.

"Why?? He took MY kingdom from me. Did you think I'm leaving without anything taking back from him. You were mine. Are mine. And you WILL ALWAYS BE MINE!!!", she screamed at his face. Jimin felt his Omega whining and trying come in front, but his dizzy state made it almost impossible. Whatever the drug Lisa had fed him forcefully, was working. Lisa grabbed his chin and made him face her.

"And for a fact my love, I'm not losing my Kingdom either, I made sure of that. Even after he wins it, he will never be able to reign over. Busan folks will never allow him to rule.", She said with a menace. Jimin was scared for a second. He didn't have any guarantee if she would try to kill him. But then again, he wasn't scared for his life. He just wanted his pup to be safe. All he could do was to call for his Alpha silently while crying.

Suddenly, their chariot came to an abrupt halt which made Jimin's limp body to roll over. Between hazy gazes he heard Lisa groaning in frustration and jump to see who was it.

The back door of the chariot was slammed open and Jimin gasped while trying to squirm away when he saw the palace guards. They grabbed him and pulled him out forcefully. They tried taking him towards the old King who was standing some feet away from them. Before they took him a sword came out of nowhere and pierced one of the guard's neck in one hit.

"If you want your heads in place, leave him right now. Decide!!", Lisa held her sword high and her eyes were spitting fire.

"Why don't you understand Lisa. If you take him, it would be end of us.", Her father argued to which she just laughed it off.

"And I cleared myself already that it's not happening. Now clear my way.", She wiped the bloody sword to one the guards' uniform carelessly and pulled Jimin from their hold towards her. Jimin felt like rag doll because of the dizzying effect of the herb in his blood stream. She pushed him in the chariot and closed the door before turning around to face her father.

"Lisa-"

"Enough of it. I'm not weak like you father. I won't go down that easily...", She said with firm tone. She stepped on the chariot.

Suddenly a loud howl cut through the thin air making them jump out of their skin.

A midnight black furred, sharp fangs flashing at every growl and red blazed eyed feral wolf was coming towards them in long strides. They were scared to the bones to see such a huge wolf for the first time.

"It's Jeon-", before the old King could continue his sentence, his head was ripped away from his torso in just one snap. Everyone froze on their spot.

The huge Alpha wolf's paws were clicking on the ground dangerously as he threw the broken head away and turned to face the guards. His entire snout was stained with old kings warm blood which slowly trickling through his fur on the soil beneath with a steady dripping sound.

The guards were literally frozen, scared to even breath and make any sound. Jungkook's alpha scent of forest dew sat heavy in air making them submit to him. The wolf held his head high, his ears perked up and nose twitching. Trying to get whiff of his Omega's sweet spring waters scent.

Soon he found the way where a small hint of distressed pheromones were left behind by his Omega. Lisa had already escaped with Omega the moment he saw Jungkook approaching in wolf form. She had taken another route which lead back in the village.

Jungkook ran with full speed. He won't let her take his pregnant Omega anywhere. He will just snap her head off, just like her pathetic father. He will kill her and drink her blood.

Blood. Blood. Blood.

His Alpha chanted like a blood thirsty maniac.

_____________________

"We are safe now my love... See all these people. They will never let us separate again. And Jungkook won't kill these many people for you, will he? And if he does, will they allow him to be their King?", She asked in baby voice to test Jimin's reaction. But the Omega laid there without any movement.

Finally the drug had taken him over.

Lisa's head snapped to the back when she heard people started raising their weapons. She understood it was to let her through and stop the crazy Alpha wolf that was chasing them.

Busan folks let her chariot through to cross the boundary with "her" Omega safe and sound while they took oath to protect their Luna at any cost and kill the rogue leader who dared to kidnap and hurt their precious Luna.

____________________

Jungkook's fast pace broke down as he came across the horde of raging folks of Busan blocking his way.

"WE WON'T LET YOU THROUGH ALPHA!! BACK DOWN RIGHT NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE HURT!!!", A brave young lad shouted waving his axe. A roaring feedback was given to him by others.

Jungkook was overwhelmed by seeing their love for their Luna, his Omega. He could see hundreds of Alphas, Betas and even few Omegas in them. But he Lisa was using them.

These were his people. His Busanians. The people he swore to serve forever. How can he attack them?

People were of course scared when Jungkook's scent started turning sour. They knew this alpha could easily overpower them, but they refused to back down for their Luna. They held there ground when suddenly the Alpha took a step back and bowed his head a little as if saying, 'Please let me through.'

They gasped looking at this huge Alpha bowing down to them. The thought maybe he got scared and they were going to leave him. But not going to let him get to the chariot.

Suddenly few darts came out of nowhere and pierced through Alpha's fur. The Alpha leader growled so loudly that made everyone shake in fear. Palace guards stood few meters away with their spears raised at him.

"ATTACK HIM FOLKS. He won't be able to stand his ground for long.", The main guard yelled and people started looking at each other.

The huge wolf howled loudly before getting dizzy and falling on the ground with loud thud.

________________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

So I have been disturbed since these few idiots decided ruin my mood by hating on me for no reason. I mean, I don't know why people don't understand that 'I will do whatever I want'.

One of them just straight out cursed at me that since I'm giving so much attention to Jikook book because it's gaining popularity, my next book will fail miserably.

I hate to do this again but my dear Saramis, it's not that I'm giving this book much attention. It's just that I have this plot in my mind and I will start with others too really soon after this one. Afterall all are my books, my babies. I love all of them equally.  I won't leave any of my book abandoned...

So tell me, which book you're waiting for to be updated??

Borahae 💜