64. New Life

'I never knew what were emotions. But when I saw you, I knew you were my happiness...'

When Jimin woke up, he was alone but happy nonetheless. Happy that he didn't wake up in dungeons again. Happy that all of this was not a dream and he really was with Jaehwan. Jungkook. His mate.

He was feeling a lot fresher than yesterday. His exhaustion almost had disappeared. Thanks to the medicines he was fed by Jungkook and his constant scenting throughout the night. He had a peaceful sleep after so many days. Actually years.

On top of it his Alpha told him that he was pregnant. He was carrying his Alpha's pup.

He looked himself in the mirror. He opened his robe a little to reveal his flat stomach which was now going to swell up in few months. The mere thought of it brought a beautiful blush all over his face. He smiled while placing his hand over his exposed stomach.

He could already feel his pup's presence.

"You have no idea the happiness I'm feeling right now... I can't wait to meet you soon.", Jimin said with a smile. He blushed and hid his face in his small hands out of embarrassment.

He knew that Lisa must be looking for him. And in fact he was married to her. But that marriage had stopped meaning anything to him long ago. And Lisa... Well he was just shut off to his own emotions. He never had felt anything about Lisa.

But being here with Jungkook felt so right. So right and perfect. His Omega jumped everytime he thought about his Alpha. As long as he was with his Alpha, he knew he was safe.

"Are you awake?"

Jimin turned around to see a handsome male standing in doorstep with a smile on his face. According to his scent, he seemed beta.

"Yes... Um.."

"I'm Taehyung. Jungkook hyung's brother."

"Oh!! I'm —"

"I know about you, of course. How could I not know about the one who had made my Jungkook hyung go crazy.", Taehyung snickered looking at Jimin blushing furiously. He internally cooed at him. Really, rumours did absolutely no justice to Jimin's Beauty.

"Jungkook hyung has gone somewhere. He will be back. Until then you should rest. I will bring something for you to eat...", Taehyung said not making Jimin awkward anymore. Jimin wanted to say something but then he hesitated. Taehyung caught on it quickly looking at the Omega squirming.

"What is it? Do you want anything?"

"I thought that I should bathe first. I need one..."

"Sure.", Taehyung smiled. "I will take you there if you don't have any problem bathing at open place."

"Open place?", Jimin asked confused.

"Yup. We all bathe at river shore. Don't worry, no one will go there while you bathe. I will make sure of that."

Jimin smiled gratefully, "Thank you Taehyung ssi..."

"Taehyung ssi... You can call me Tae Hyung, Jimin ssi. Afterall you are my hyung's mate...", Taehyung said showing his body smile on display. He looked innocent. Jimin immediately felt warmed up to the beta. He smiled back, eyes turning into crescents.

"Only if you call me Jimin. Afterall I'm still younger than you..."

______________________

The old King had got the news of Lisa returning from the meeting but something was off since she had locked herself in her bedchamber. Loud crashes and screams were heard from her room and that made the old man even more worried. It was obvious now that Lisa's plan had failed.

Servants and maids who were standing outside her chamber, making futile attempts to coax her to open the doors made way for her father.

"Lisa!! Open the door!!", The sounds of glass things shattering came to an abrupt stop. The door opened with heavy creak and there stood Lisa in her disheveled manner.

King entered her room to see everything destroyed as a consequence of Lisa's anger. He didn't comment about it and followed his daughter inside so that he can have a talk calmly.

She turned around to face her father.

"Do I have a brother?"

"What—"

"Do. I. Have. A. Brother. A half brother... To be precise.", She asked in a grieve voice that made her father go silent.

"Is it that difficult of a question?", She asked glaring.

"Had. You had..."

"AND YOU NEVER TRIED TO TELL ME!!!!!", Lisa screamed at the top of her lungs.

"WHAT!? Never told you?? You knew that... How can you forget!!! You literally had asked me to snatch Jimin from him just because they  both were friends!! Did you forget that all!!!", Her father glared back at her making her mouth shut. Her face fell into a deep frown as if she was trying to remember. And that made her get a foggy memory of someone associated with Jimin so much that it took many months for Jimin to get accustomed to her instead of him. Her eyes widened in realisation.

"Now guess what. My so called half brother is back...", She uttered with poison in her tone.

"Wha— b-but how— He had gone. For ever. When I had sent my guards to look for Jimin they found him at shore of river passed out. And Jaehwan had jumped into river. There's no way he made alive from that current.", The old man said. Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Well... It seems he made out alive. And not only alive, cunning and smarter than before.  Changing his name to come here. Waited for so many years until I took over the throne and then came to challange me... As Jeon Jungkook. The leader of rogue pack, Night Wolves.", She gave a grand speech to which her father looked at her in shock.

"J-eon Jungk-kook?? He's... Jaehwan? How do you know...", He asked her unsure. Face holding an expressions of fear.

"He himself told me. More like announced me. Freaking broke through our meeting. Just to tell that his Omega is pregnant. Filthy rogue."

"H-his Omega? What do you mean by that Lisa... H-he doesn't have any mate!!! Unless...."

"Unless what?", She asked confused.

"Don't you remember? Back then Jimin used to cry all day to take him to his mate. When you asked him who was it he told you that it was Jaehwan and that Jaehwan would definitely come to take him.", He said with wide eyes. Lisa's breath hitched. In a second she grasped on whole situation.

"CHECK THE DUNGEONS FOR SECURITY AND BRING JIMIN TO ME RIGHT NOW!!!!"

_______________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

So... What do you think.
Little hint for next chapter.....

*sm*t*

Borahae 💜