73. No Option Left For Her

"Leader Alpha!!", A beta called to Jungkook who was busy skinning the boar he had caught earlier. He looked up at the beta who bowed before him.

"You have been summoned.", He spoke and Jungkook furrowed his eyebrow.

"Summoned me? How dare you bring this message to me!!!", The already irritated Alpha growled at the poor beta. It wasn't even his fault.

"Leader Alp-"

"Who the hell is it!!", He growled once again. All the wolves around him had quieted down seeing their leader furious. There was no one who dared to order their Alpha around. Unless it's Luna Jimin. But since Jimin wasn't talking with Jungkook he won't ask for him. So it was surprising for someone to send such message.

"I sent the message."

Jungkook's eyes widened comically as he stared in front. All the wolves stood up and bowed.

"M-mother-"

"To hell with your mother! How many days it has been since I saw you. You, your brothers and your father, just disappeared without even letting me know the full reason. Is this how much you respect your mother?", A tall but lean Omega with orange-brown hair spoke. Jungkook was in front of the Omega in a second.

"Mother... How... How come you-"

"You found the Omega of yours, got him pregnant, took over the world and your mother thinks that his son is wondering in the woods like a rogue because he doesn't want to get involved with the world...", The Omega was really angry. Gosh. His mother was the sweetest person out there, like a sunshine. But he was scariest person when mad.

"Mother... Who told you-"

"I did. You know I can't hide anything from Hobi Eomma.", Taemin who was standing behind sneered proudly. Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"You again!!"

"Don't you dare say anything to my son.", Hoseok glared at Jungkook.

"But I'm your son too...", Jungkook mumbled while huffing.

"Your pitiful act is not going to work on me anymore Jungkook. Taemin is my only sweet son who never hides anything from me. Keeps track to me about everything. He doesn't forget about like you and Tae. I heard he also found an Omega. See... You both are just so unfair to your Eomma. Don't I deserve to know what's going on in my sons' lives?", Hoseok peered angrily leaving Jungkook wordless. Taemin was standing behind Hoseok with smug smile. And Jungkook felt like he needed to break his teeth.

"I'm sorry Eomma...", He said sighing trying to calm down the angered Omega. He knew Hoseok wasn't wrong about being angry at him. Afterall all these years he and Yoongi both had brought him and Taemin up like their own. Despite Taehyung being their only son, they never divided their unequally.

"Screw you sorry. Where is my son in law... I want to meet him.", Hoseok said and Jungkook nodded.

________________________

Jimin was busy.

He still couldn't make out what he should eat first, some spicy meet or should he have some hallabong juice first. Before he could settle on one, a beta servant came there.

"Luna, Alpha Taemin has summoned you towards the gardens. There's someone he wants you to meet.", He spoke. Jimin smiled and almost jumped out of the bed. Then he remembered that he had been scolded for the same thing from Jungkook, Taemin and Taehyung too. Since he was carrying a life inside him, he shouldn't jump around so recklessly. He bit his tongue in realisation and started walking slowly with the beta following him.

______________________

"Is this him?", Hoseok exclaimed watching the Omega walking down the path towards them from afar.

Jungkook smiled and nodded. His eyes filled with pure adoration for the little Omega. It always filled his heart with content everytime he watched how the Omega had made a habit of keeping his hand over his tummy while walking. His Alpha would just howl in delight.

Hoseok sensed the sweetened pheromones of Jungkook and smiled.

"Yes?", Jimin came and stood in front of them. His eyes filled with curiosity at the unfamiliar face.

Hoseok closed the distance and raised his hands to cup Jimin's cheeks. Jimin didn't flinch away. He stood frozen at the elder Omega's affection.

"Bright eyes, beautiful face and charming nature. You truly are perfect as the rumours I have heard.", Hoseok said and placed a peck on Omega's forehead. Jimin smiled and looked at Jungkook in question.

"This is my mother Jimin ah..."

Jimin's eyes widened.

"Oh- I'm sorry... I didn't-"

"It's okay if you didn't know me. It's not your fault. Gosh, how can I even get angry at you. You're so adorable.", Hoseok smiled and that brought smile on Jimin's face. Truly, Hoseok was sunshine as Jungkook had told about him.

Hoseok leaned down a little and placed his hands over the stomach of the Omega. Jimin instantly felt anxious and his protective instinct came up. He never let anyone besides his mate touch his stomach. Not even Taehyung who was a healer. It took lot of patience from Taehyung for Jimin to let him touch his stomach for medical purpose. Now, Jungkook nodded at him assuringly which made him calm down.

Hoseok stayed calm for a few seconds and then smiled.

"The pup is growing well. You sure are very brave. Even after going through so much, you are still strong for the pup. May the Goddess bless you my child, you are carrying the heir of the empire of whole land!!"

______________________

"So when are you coming back?", Hoseok asked Jungkook.

They were settled on the benches in a little garden that had been made by Jungkook himself for his Luna. Jimin was sent away to rest in their room. Now Taemin, Jungkook and Hoseok were sitting there for a little talk.

"Lisa hasn't replied back to me yet. I have given her more days to decide. But she seems pretty shaken up which I appreciate. Once I get crowned and settle few matters here, I will mate Jimin. And then I will go on tour to show my Empress around.", Jungkook specified his planning. Hoseok nodded in appreciation.

"What about your father? I haven't heard from him either. I had heard that, that Lisa had imprisoned him.", He asked worried.

"Hobi Eomma. No need to worry, he's already out of there. He also has taken the old courtiers that were imprisoned along with him too.", Taemin answered.

Hoseok was worried for his mate. When the news of his imprisonment had came he thought Lisa was going to kill him. Lisa didn't have exactly the good rumour going around about her. But he trusted his sons. He knew they won't let anything happen to him.

"So now where is he?"

"He is going around meeting with the kings that are allies to keep watch out for Lisa. If she visits their contries, not to allow her and immediately inform me about it.", Jungkook said.

"Do you think she might try to run away?", Hoseok asked.

"She might. But there's no option left for her. Either she leaves voluntarily or challenge me for a fair battle. And if she tries to run away, then I'm afraid, I cannot leave her alive."

_________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

So I have observed there are more that 3/4 of the readers who neither comment nor vote.

Please don't do this. Make sure to vote on all the parts if you haven't.

Borahae 💜