70. Brother And Mate

'You're that missing piece of a puzzle that's still incomplete in my heart'

"So do you remember me Jiminie?"

Jimin felt his breath hitched so badly that he started coughing. Taehyung immediately came forward to rub his back for him while Taemin looked at him concerned contemplating on what to do.

"Wh-what.. what did you say?", Jimin said looking at him, eyes teary, trying to gather the remains of broken images of his family he had lost long ago before he could even understand about the world.

Seeing Jimin's tears Taemin couldn't resist himself anymore. He immediately inched towards Jimin and cupped his face delicately.

"I'm sorry Jimin ah. Hyung is so sorry that he couldn't come for you earlier.", He said caressing Jimin's cheek softly. Jimin tried not to break down at that. But a of his resolves broke down when he saw nothing but pure love in Taemin's eyes.

He leaped into the older Alpha's arms. Taemin didn't know when he started crying as he held the Omega securely while reminiscing over when did his baby grow up so much...

"H-hyung... You're my hyung!!", Jimin cried while burrowing his face into Alpha's neck, trying to succumb all the comfort he can get. All the love he missed all these years.

"Yes baby... I am. You might not remember me-"

"I don't need to. I just know, I know you.", Jimin mumbled still not lifting his face up. That brought a smile on Taemin's lips through the tears. Taehyung let out few tears seeing both the brothers.

Taehyung silently took off from the seen letting two overwhelmed brothers enjoy their reunion.

_________________________

"I can't believe my little baby brother who was so little when I left is all grown up and now is carrying a baby inside him!!", Taemin exclaimed. Jimin laughed softly.

They were sitting under a tree. There wasn't a better place to have privacy. Just few Alphas around to guard Jimin by Jungkook's orders.

"Where were you all these years Hyung?", Jimin asked with curiosity. Taemin's face softened looking at Jimin's pout. He melted right away. He had heard alot about Jimin's beauty all the time while he was away. But he always felt sad that he couldn't watch him to grow up or Jimin wasn't under his care while growing up. His parents must be angry at him that had to leave Jimin all alone.

"I needed to bring all the help I could so I had to leave you under care of that bastard. If I knew he was going to be of no help, I would have killed him then and there.", Taemin grunted. Jimin sighed.

"Help for what hyung?"

"Help for running away or maybe a shelter. But when I went to the town people they were already under influence that our parents died in fire caught by accident. When I tried telling them that it was all done by that old hag of a king, half of them didn't believe me and half half of them didn't want to go against the king. When I came for you all defeated, you were already taken hold of that bastard king and his daughter. I tried fight them alone but they threatened me to kill you. So I ran away.", Taemin said. Jimin was listening with wide eyes.

"So... How did you meet Jungkook hyung?", Jimin asked and Taemin's face went bitter.

"I didn't meet him. Hobi eomma found in the forest and he brought me in their pack. They were rogues. And he also happened to be Taehyung and Jungkook's mother. Except Jungkook was also like me. A runaway wolf. He and Yoongi appa raised us like their own children. Me and Jungkook were really close back then. We used to train together and make plans to travel.back to Busan. Soon we knew that our goal was same. You. And then I came to know that he was your so called mate. Fucking bastard.", Taemin grumbled the curse under his breath.

"It seems you're not really fond of him. But you told that you used be really close to him. What happened then?", Jimin asked. He was really curious why his brother talked about his mate with a bite in his tone.

"Our goal was same that was come to save you, until the news spread about Lisa declaring her wedding and betrothal with you. Jungkook thought that you agreed to marry and mate with her. Couldn't he just believe you? For god's sake, you were so little... How were you supposed to remember either of us let alone every little thing of that time??", Taemin complained.

"Maybe he was just insecure hyung...", Jimin tried to defend his mate. He didn't want to see his brother and mate at each other's throats.

"Insecure my ass. If he was insecure, he should have confirmed it with you in person when we would've met and try to solve it.... Not sleep around with different Omegas all the damn time!!!", Taemin huffed. Jimin's face stilled.

"He what?"

_______________________

"Tae, where's Jimin?", Jungkook asked the beta who was busy with his work.

"He's with Taemin hyung. They finally met!!!", Taehyung exclaimed and watched his brother's expressions change so fast.

"WHAT!!? If he is with him then why are you here!!! Shouldn't you be with Jimin!!", Jungkook siad frustratingly pulling on his hair.

"Why?", Taehyung asked with no expression.

"Why!?? Because its Taemin!!! He hates me for god's sake!! You should've been there to monitor what they are talking about. I swear if he tells Jimin about-", Jungkook's rant was cut off by Taehyung.

"About what? About your rendezvous? You know I'm with Taemin hyung on that. You should have trusted your mate. Even if you weren't mated, you had promised to Jimin ever since childhood. So it can be named as cheating on your side. So I won't stay there to monitor anything.", Taehyung said completely ignoring the seething alpha who had marched to look for his mate.

After looking everywhere Jungkook entered his bedchamber only to see his Omega sitting quietly on a chair, looking outside the window. The atmosphere was weirdly eerie.

"Little Luna?", Jungkook asked in sweet voice after gathering some courage making Jimin just raise his head in alert but he didn't turn around to face him.

"I suppose you know better than putting your step inside that door..."

___________________

So... I'm back beautiful Saramis!!!

Tell me your comments about this chapter and vote a lot. And please help me spread this book more. If you like this book please recommend it more...

Borahae 💜