27. Unwelcomed Situation

'You think I'm a little inconvenience. What you fail to notice that I'm storm you should be aware of...'

2 days later

A guard ran through the byway that lead to the personal training grounds of the palace while the clanking of his leather footwear were making the announcement of the emergency to the folks passing by.

"Your highness!", The guard abruptly bowed while entering the wide round area made for physical training. The variety of artilleries and other equipments were kept at a corner in certain fashion that didn't fail to remind anyone of some fancy exhibition.

Lisa made last but a sharp blow on the dummy with her sword. Her breath was heavy from all the exercise and training. She retreated her sword in the sheath before turning to the guard lazily, raising her eyebrow in silent question.

"Your highness, there has been havoc... Former Majesty requests your presence in the court immediately.", The guard informed and Lisa let out a grunt.

"What is wrong with you all!!", Her face was scrunched in anger and the guard took a step back.

"Did you all forget who is the head Alpha now!! I'm not the one to take orders!! Is it that I'm just here to take on the name and nothing else?", She growled.

"My apologies Your highness. I just brought the message. I didn't mean to offend you.", The guard apologized while bowing deeply. All the while, a slender, slightly tanned male Omega entered the grounds. His torso was draped with thin material that he could harbour and which did nothing to cover his whole body. But the Omega didn't seem to care about it. He came closer and flung his petite arms around Lisa's sweaty form.

"Please do not work yourself up like this Alpha. It'll do more harm that good to you only. But it really seems that everyone in this palace needs to know who is in ruling here... They just haven't seen it yet.", The Omega spoke in slight sultry manner and tugged at Lisa's arm. She barely hummed at him before answering the guard.

"I will be there."

_________________________

"Father, I think now you need to take a break.", Lisa said as she entered the court.

"Break? When some unruly outsider is dismantling the our orders within the borders of Busan?", His eyebrows furrowed in frustration adding few more lines on his already wrinkled forehead.

"What happened now?", She asked and her father met eyes with Jinyoung before speaking up.

"That rogue... Jeon Jungkook seems to be making ammendments with Nosan's Alpha and now he has their assist in making a barrage over the river in Nakdong!!", He furiously clenched his fist over the armrest of his seat. Lisa frowned. She couldn't understand the exact situation.

'Why would he do that suddenly? Especially with Nosan? Their enemy since years.'

"What?"

"Yes. And once the barrage is completed, Busan will be deprived of the source of water, considering its the only source Busan is dependent on. And not to mention that Nakdong river is also our Sacred grounds."

"And if that happens, it will cause huge disruption within the folks. People will not keep quiet on this.", Jinyoung stated with a huge irritated sigh.

"Jinyoung.", The elderly Alpha looked at Lisa. Slightly surprised by the sudden lack of honorifics. But then he just shrugged it and responded with a bow.

"Quickly send the messenger to that Rogue and arrange a meeting. I need to know what lunatics he is trying to play suddenly..."

___________________________

"Why don't you understand I can't let you leave until our Alpha approves...", Hwasa sighed for the nth time. She was getting tired of trying to make Omega understand.

But Beomgyu on the other hand, was caught in a dilemma. On one hand there was Hwasa who treated him nice but he couldn't deny that he was practically held as a hostage. And on the other hand, he just couldn't stop thinking about Lisa. How can he just stop thinking about her suddenly when he has been in love with her for years?

It wasn't easy.

On the other hand he was quite worried thinking about Jimin who must be worried about his absence.

He needed to leave.

"Your Alpha doesn't even know about me. I heard Taehyung ssi—", Beomgyu's patience was snapped.

"You're just keeping here for your own selfishness!!", He screamed and Hwasa froze in middle while she was trying to lean in to calm the Omega. The emotions in her eyes changed rapidly after few moments of silence as she eyed the heaving Omega.

"Okay then. Leave.", She calmly said. And now it was Beomgyu who was surprised.

"Wh—"

"You want to go. So leave. I won't stop you anymore."

_________________________

"What next Alpha? Should I keep our messenger ready?", Minho asked to Jungkook who had a smug smile tugged on his lips.

"No need. It's not us who should be waiting for anything. I will stroll around a little.", He said as he picked up his own sword and tucked the knife in his boot.

"And what if someone comes from the palace?", Minho asked.

"Then keep them waiting.", He simply said without looking back and disappearing in the dense forest.

He was roaming around aimlessly. It was said that there were few wild animals in the Nakdong forest. But they didn't know that Jungkook himself was a walking danger for them.

He didn't know where he was headed until he stood on small dirt pathway which lead to some mountain. He turned around to change the path until a voice came from behind.

"Nice to see you all grown up."

Jungkook snapped his head back to see the talla and really beautiful Omega with pure white robes standing there. A graceful smile on his face while those familiar blue orbs stared at him with adoration.

Jungkook halted for a moment, staring at the Omega intently before his eyes widened in surprise. The usual dark look in his eyes fading in a second before a shade of innocence flashed in his eyes. A pair of doe eyes looked at the Omega with the same innocence from years ago for a moment.

"Jin?"

_____________________

Tell me your thoughts.

Ideas are welcomed. Mom, I know you hate Jungkook in this. But he is not saint either like Lisa. Stop forcing Jimin towards Lisa.

(A/N: Yes, my mom reads my ffs. And she is fan of Jikook.)

Borahae 💜

Over n Out