Passive Peter (Peter Parker)

Requested by ghostwriter3456: Y/N and Peter have been dating for six months, after Peter rescued her from HYDRA. Because Peter rescued her, Y/N is extremely protective over him. She starts at Midtown high school, and starts to see that whilst Peter is respected as an Avenger and Spider-Man, he's walked all over by people at school, including MJ and Flash. She gets increasingly angry about it throughout the day, but doesn't say anything until Peter is driving them back to his house and someone cuts him off. The person starts yelling at Peter, even though it wasn't his fault, and so Y/N loses it on the other driver.

*LMAO, not a trigger warning or relevant notice of ANY kind, but try saying THAT title ten times with speed lol ;)*

I swung my fist out, Peter dodging it with tease as he leant his body to the side. He did the same thing and punched his fist out, though I ducked underneath it and instead sent a jab into my boyfriend's side, making him groan and hunch over as he gripped his ribs.

"Nice shot, babe." He nodded as he straightened back up and clenched his fists again.

"I didn't hurt you too much, Pete?" I lightly teased.

"Please, angel." He scoffed, making me smirk and shake my head as I swung out again. But this time, Peter was too fast. Before I knew what was happening, Peter dropped to a crouch and swung his leg out towards me. I yelped out as it swiped my legs from underneath me, a groan leaving my lips as I collapsed onto the mats. Peter straddled me and pinned my wrists above my head, making me gulp as I looked up at him.

"You know, I'm not even mad about how this transpired." I shook my head, making him laugh and lean down to kiss me. Until six months ago, my life had been literal hell on earth. At the age of six, I had been captured and raised by HYDRA in order to make me into the perfect killer. On what I was told had been a few weeks after my eighteenth birthday, though, everything had changed. Spider-Man had rescued me. Peter had rescued me. The boy had brought me back to the Avengers' Tower for medical treatment and rehabilitation, and whilst I was extremely slow to come out of my shell with the rest of the team, I hadn't wanted to leave Peter's side since he had found me. Soon enough, those feelings developed into more, for both of us, and so we had now been dating since he had rescued me. And, well, I loved him. What I didn't love was that today would be my first day joining him at his school, Midtown high. Whilst I had lacked the normal education that I would need for the world, Tony had figured that even just half a year at the school would help both my academic and social skills. And so, that would be where I went today.

"As much as I'm sure that what you're doing right now would be favourable, you two need to start getting ready for school." Tony's voice sounded over the intercom, making Peter groan as he broke the kiss.

"Yes, Mr Stark." Peter sighed as he climbed off of me before taking my hand and pulling me up too.

"Do I have to go with you? Why can't I stay with Nat and Wanda like I've done for the last six months?" I groaned.

"Because Mr Stark is right, baby. I love you, I do, but you've had zero traditional education, not to mention the chance to develop standard social skills. You need that kind of stuff in the real world. Even if it's just half a year's worth." He shrugged, making me sigh as he intertwined our fingers, and we started to head out of the training room.

"Okay, fine, but promise me that I'll be allowed to stay by your side today?" I asked hopefully as we wandered along to our rooms that were opposite the hallway from each other. Peter sighed and gave me a small smile as he curled his arms around my waist.