Girlboss (Tom Holland)

Requested by miss_pansexual_btch: Y/N owns a very famous fashion company, and asks Tom to model for the company. Tom falls in love with her during the photoshoot, and asks her out.

"I don't give a shit, I want Zendaya for this campaign." I scoffed and shook my head, my converse walking me along the corridor in my building as I talked on the phone to my hiring director.

"Y/N, you don't understand, Vogue has offered her three million to be in their campaign instead." She returned. My eyes widened as I got to the doors of my office.

"You think that three million is enough? Christ, I need to pay you better. Offer her ten million to work for us instead." I nodded before hanging up and opening the glass door. My team looked up at me, all three of them either sat down or leaning against the desk as I walked in.

"How's the search going?" I asked as I walked around the desk to where the head shots of the models were.

"We've narrowed it down to three, all three of these guys showed interest in being in your campaign." Kelsey nodded. I returned it and bit my lip as I looked over the photos, but then my eyes stopped on one. My eyes widened, my heart jumping in my chest as I saw the head shot of Tom Holland. The Tom Holland.

"He showed interest?" I asked quietly as I picked up the head shot of the absolutely gorgeous actor.

"Yeah. He was actually the most keen out of the three." Charlie spoke, making me nod as I tried to act cool. But inside, I was freaking the fuck out. Four years ago, I had made history by winning the awards for both 'Fastest growing fashion company' and 'Youngest entrepreneur of the year' when my fashion business had shot to success when I was only twenty. It hadn't slowed down since, with my bank account getting significantly healthier by the day, and my company being able to afford to hire people such as Zendaya, RDJ, and Halsey for my campaigns. And now, I could apparently have Tom Holland too. Of course I thought that the actor was incredibly good-looking, and by all accounts, was a very kind and genuine guy. But what was getting me most was that he had come to me about this, he had shown interest before I had even had the chance to ask him first. Everything in me was freaking out, my stomach already full of nervous and excited butterflies at the idea of finally getting to work with him, especially knowing that he clearly wanted to work with me just as much.

"I want him. Let's get him on the phone." I nodded, making Charlie return it as he dialled a number on the phone before putting it on speaker. I chewed on my lip and tried not to show how nervous I was as all four of us listened to the dial tones.

"Hello, Tom Holland here." The beautiful Kingston accent sounded, making me gulp.

"Hey, Tommy. How would you like to model for your favourite fashion company?" I teased. There was a pause, and I could almost picture the smirk on his face as silence filled the call.

"Well, hello, sweetheart. I was wondering when you'd call." He returned the flirting, making me smirk and shake my head as I ignored the stares of my employees.

"Next Friday, ten a.m. till two. Can you do that?" I checked.

"I'll be there, darling. Can't wait to meet you." He returned.

"Same here, Tommy. See you then." I nodded before hanging up the phone. I looked up, all three of my employees smirking and giving me suggestive looks as they pursed their lips.

"The first person to make a comment gets sacked." I threatened, making them all smirk and look at each other as I collected up the head shots, and of course, put Tom's on the top of the pile.

Tom's P.O.V

Tom stood in the lift, the metal box lifting him up to the studio as he waited. Tom couldn't help but admit that he was actually slightly nervous about this. After all, it was his first time working for the amazing woman that was Y/N Y/L/N, and she was actually Tom's celebrity crush. He often saw her in magazines, the woman being a model as well as the founder of her own company, and Tom just thought that she was simply amazing. He couldn't wait to meet her, and the fact that he was only seconds away from that was only making him more nervous. In a good way, though. The lift pinged and the doors opened, Tom's eyes immediately wavering as they fell on...her. Y/N stood in the middle of the room, the girl's eyes on her iPad as another woman stood by her. But of course, his focus was only on Y/N. She was even more beautiful in person, her hair flowing stunningly over her shoulders, and her clothes hugging her curves perfectly as Tom stepped out of the lift. Him stepping out alerted the two women to his presence, a smile curling onto Y/N's beautiful lips as she walked towards him.

"Tom, hey. It's amazing to meet you, thank you for agreeing to model for us." She smiled as she reached her hand out.

"It's amazing to meet you too, sweetheart, but please. I was jumping at the chance to model for you." He flirted and shook her hand as he flicked his eyes over her gorgeous face. Y/N smirked and looked down, making Tom chuckle and his heart flutter at how cute she was when she blushed.

"How about we get you out of those clothes, huh? And we'll see as we go whether or not we put you into some of mine to model." She nodded as she looked back up at him. Tom laughed and smirked at her flirting, his heart already falling for the girl as they gazed at each other.

"Let's do it." He nodded, making her return it and smile as they both headed to the paper canvas that Tom would be modelling against.

Y/N's P.O.V

I stood behind the camera, my arms crossed and my fingers to my lips as I watched Tom being photographed for my campaign. We were three hours into the shoot now, and I had been having the best time. Not only was Tom very nice to look at, especially half-naked, but he had also either been super nice, or super flirty with me for the whole shoot. And I had loved every second of it.

"You happy with these, Y/N?" Charlie asked as he lowered the camera.

"Let's have a look." I mumbled as I walked to him, and looked over his shoulder at the photos.

"How do they look?" Tom asked. I bit my lip and looked up at him.

"Perfect. As always. And with that, we're done." I smiled, making him smirk and nod as Charlie went to put the camera away, and I headed over to the clothes' rack. I grabbed Tom's own clothes before heading back to him, the boy giving me a kind smile as I gave him his clothes.

"It really has been a pleasure to model for you, darling, I've had a great time today." Tom nodded as he started to get undressed, and replaced my company's clothes with his own.

"So have I, Tommy, I really appreciate you showing such interest in my company." I chuckled. He nodded again and looked back at me.

"To be honest, love...it was more showing interest in you." He admitted. I bit my lip and gave him a small smile, my heart harshly jumping in my chest at his words.

"Yeah, Tommy?" I asked hopefully. He nodded and bit his lip, his eyes flicking over my face as he gazed at me.

"Yeah. And on that note, what would you say to me taking you to dinner tonight? I know a really nice place near to where I live." He spoke.

"Sounds perfect, Tommy. I can't wait." I smiled.

"Trust me, neither can I." He returned, making me smirk and shake my head as I turned and went to Charlie to check out the photos, though the smile stayed on my face at the fact that I was going to go on a date with the Tom Holland. And I couldn't fucking wait.