Always back to you *part 1* (Peter Parker)

Requested by ghostwriter3456: Peter and Y/N are Avengers and are together in the MCU, when a Tom Holland fan from this 'reality' shifts, and scripts that Peter is in love with her instead, and Y/N is her best friend. Peter and Y/N slowly start to realise that things are forced and unnatural with this girl, and figure out that this girl scripted their feelings away from each other, but they keep finding themselves going back to each other.

"Peter, stop, that tickles!" I squealed, my eyes squeezed shut and my body desperately rolling around Peter's bed in an attempt to get away from his fingers as my boyfriend tickled me as much as he could.

"That's the point, angel!" He laughed, his face also leaning down and nuzzling into my neck as he continued to tickle me.

"Peter!" I whined playfully as I knew that he would stop if he thought that he was starting to annoy me. I was right.

"Okay, I'm sorry, baby, I'm sorry." He chuckled, making me finally take a much needed breath of relief as he stopped tickling me, and instead lovingly curled his arms around my waist to hold me. Peter and I were both Avengers, and we'd been together for five years now, ever since Peter had been recruited by Tony to join the team. Peter really was the love of my life, my heart always feeling safe and secure when I was around him and when my body was wrapped in his arms like it was right now. We were your pretty average young couple, apart from the fact that of course we were Avengers, but apart from that, we were just a normal pair of twenty-year-olds. We had regular dates and often slept in each other's rooms, we loved doing stupid shit like play-fighting, or in this case, Peter tickling me until I almost couldn't breathe. But that was how we loved it, and I wouldn't give that up for anything. Peter bit his lip, my boyfriend's stunning chocolate eyes flicking over my face as he looked at me.

"I love you, babe. So fucking much." He mumbled and shook his head. I gave him a small smile, my heart so full of love for him as I could see the truth of his words in how he was looking at me.

"I love you too, Pete. I always will." I returned before leaning up and kissing him. He returned the kiss, our eyes fluttering shut and his hand raising to my face to pull me closer as we kissed. I couldn't help but giggle into it, making Peter smirk as he deepened the kiss and gently pushed me back so that I was lying on his bed, and he was hovering over me. We started to make out, my hands raising into his curls and gently pulling on them as his hands gently roamed over my curves. Had I known that that would be the last time in what would end up being months that I would kiss him like this...I never would have stopped. Without warning, a low rumbling started to sound around us. Peter broke the kiss and looked up, both of our eyebrows furrowing as the rumbling got louder, and the Tower started to shake around us, making both of our eyes widen.

"Peter, what's happening?" I gulped as he quickly stood up and pulled me up from his bed too so that we were stood on his floor, his arms tightly wrapping around me as we looked around in terror.

"I don't know, angel, I don't know. FRIDAY, what's happening?!" Peter yelled as the shaking got worse by the second, the entire room vibrating violently as the pair of us struggled to stay on our feet.

"I don't know, I've never seen readings like this before." The AI responded, making me gulp as I realised that whatever this was...was big. Our eyes widened again, my heart virtually stopping in my chest as the walls of Peter's bedroom started to fall away to reveal nothing but purple and blue swirls all around us. Within seconds, nothing but the small bit of floor that we'd been standing on remained, Peter's arms as tightly around me as they ever had been before as we both looked around utterly terrified.