Amnesia. Again *part 3* (Tom Holland)

Requested by -NoraAdeline: Y/N gets amnesia, and Tom has to make her remember him.

Kudos to 83PacksOfToiletPaper for the idea for this chapter :).

I stood in Tom's kitchen, my body clad in one of the boy's dress shirts as I poured the hot water into the two mugs to make Tom and I a cup of coffee each. I stirred everything together before picking up the mugs and going to head to Tom's spare bedroom, where he had been sleeping since I'd moved in with him two months ago. I gently knocked on the door before nudging it open, my mind grateful that Tom had only pulled the door to as the sight of Tom still in bed filled my vision.

"Morning, Tommy." I spoke softly, the boy who I was falling for more by the day looking at me with one eye open and his face scrunched up out of tiredness as he looked at me through his messy curls. His other eye peeled open, his arms holding him up as I walked towards him.

"Love, are you...are you wearing my shirt?" He scoffed, a smirk curling onto his lips as I sat down on the edge of his bed.

"Yeah, I hope that that's okay. I couldn't find my pyjamas last night, so I found this instead. I'll take it off if you want." I flirted, making Tom's smirk widen as he sat up properly, and shook his head. My eyes immediately flicked down to his abs, my own smile dipping and my throat gulping harshly as I saw them. I couldn't lie, Tom was so fucking hot. The sight before me was familiar from before my accident, the issue was that I was never given context to my memories when they happened, and so all I knew was that I had some vague memories of Tom's top half being bare around me. But I wasn't stupid, I knew that that didn't guarantee that we'd been together.

"As much as I'd love that, keep it on. You look good in my clothes, darling." Tom returned as he took one of the coffees from me. I smirked and bit my lip as I looked down, my cheeks burning at the flirting that had become regular between us. In the two months since I'd been living with Tom, we'd grown inseparable, with something always being underlying just underneath our friendship. I knew that I was falling for Tom, but the fact that he had started actively flirting with me about a month ago, made me think that I had a chance. Unfortunately I hadn't had too many memories yet, not of Tom, anyway. So far into the journey, I'd met his brothers and his best friend, Harrison, all of which I had started to recall memories of before I'd had the accident. But sadly, the same couldn't be said for Tom. Not yet. I'd admittedly had memories of steamy encounters with the same guy each time, though his face was always buried in my neck and so I could never tell if it was Tom, or some other guy. And so, right now all I could do was continue to let my feelings grow organically for the boy, but that was working well enough and so I wouldn't complain.

"So, um, Haz texted me last night, and suggested that we go to the pub this evening with him and my brothers. It's the one that we all used to go to, so it might jog some memories for you. What do you think?" Tom asked, the boy taking a sip of his coffee before starting to lean over so that he could put the mug on the bedside table. I gulped harshly, everything in me trying to look away as my eyes were seemingly glued to how fucking good he looked, his arm muscles bulging as him leaning across gave me a perfect view of his phenomenal torso. He raised an eyebrow at me, his lips clearly threatening to curl into an even bigger smirk as he looked at me.

"Darling?" He prompted. I snapped back, my eyes widening and my cheeks deeply burning as I realised that Tom had just blatantly caught me checking him out.

"Y-yeah, sorry, um...that sounds good, it'll be good to see them again." I smiled and nodded, making Tom return the nod as I took a sip of my coffee, and tried to pretend that the guy that I was falling in love with hadn't just caught me checking him out. Not that it particularly mattered. After all, I had suspected from the second that I had first seen Tom in the hospital that whilst I couldn't remember, we'd had something more than just friendship before my accident. Regardless of the fact that I still couldn't remember, our relationship was definitely progressing, and so sooner rather than later, I wanted Tom to be mine. I just hoped that he felt the same way.