Y/N Stark and Peter Parker (Peter Parker)

Requested by dracos_realwife1: Y/N is Tony's daughter, and is secretly dating Peter. One day, Tony finds Y/N and Peter making out on the sofa, and ends up lecturing them.

*Happy birthday, dracos_realwife1! I hope that you have an amazing day filled with fun, presents and cake!! Obviously I don't know how old you are lol, but here's to another year of your amazing life!!!*

Peter's P.O.V

Peter stood in the weapons' room, his suit covering his full body as he raised his arm and shot the web at the opposite wall.

"So, kid, what do you think?" Tony asked as he crossed his arms over his chest and leant against the robotic table.

"Yeah, I like it. It's very responsive." Peter nodded, his eyes on the new web shooter that was incorporated into the suit as he admired the handiwork.

"Perfect, you know that I'm always looking to innovate." Tony smiled. Peter returned it and nodded.

"Dad, I-oh, sorry, didn't realise that you had company." Peter looked up at the sound of her voice, his heart skipping a beat as his eyes landed on her. Y/N, Tony's daughter wandered into the room, a small smile on her lips as she looked at the boy. She looked as perfect as ever, her hair flowing over her shoulders and her beautiful eyes looking straight at him as she walked into the weapons' room.

"It's okay, kid. You've met Spidey before, right?" Peter's mentor asked.

"I-I believe that we have, Mr Stark. Nice to see you again." He chuckled nervously as he raised his hand and gave the girl a small wave.

"Spidey." She smiled in return, Peter going weak at the knees as the girl put a piece of paper onto the table.

"Sign this, please. It's the permission slip for our next science field trip." She nodded.

"Sure thing, kiddo. Where are you going? Anywhere interesting?" Tony mumbled as he took the piece of paper and looked down at it.

"Not really. Only the Avengers' Compound." Y/N teased with a smile as she looked at Peter. He chuckled and shook his head underneath the mask as his cheeks blushed a deep red. Tony looked over his shoulder at her.

"Sorry, you're literally going to your own home for a field trip?! You don't need a permission slip!" He scoffed.

"According to the school, I do." She nodded as she leant against the table with one hand. Tony scoffed and shook his head again as he grabbed a pen, Y/N and Peter exchanging looks as the girl bit her lip.

"Goddamn bureaucracy, rules like this is what brought the Sokovia Accord to fruition." He grumbled, making Y/N chuckle and shake her head as she took the paper back from him.

"Thanks, dad." She nodded before her eyes flicked back up to Peter.

"Later, Spidey." She spoke again, her eye subtly winking at him so that her dad wouldn't see as she started to strut out of the room.

"B-bye!" He called after her, making Tony chuckle and shake his head as he stood back up.

"Now that my daughter is done flirting with you, you're good to go. I'll see you for training tomorrow, Pete." He spoke.

"Thanks, Mr Stark. For the suit, too, I really appreciate it." The boy nodded as the nano-tech of the suit made it disappear back into the watch that Tony had given Peter, leaving him in his science pun t-shirt, jeans and Vans.

"I know that you do, kid." Tony gave him a small smile. Peter returned it, his head nodding once more in thanks as he grabbed his backpack and hung it over one shoulder before leaving the room. He headed into the elevator, his lip in between his teeth, as instead of pressing the button for the ground floor...he pressed the button that led to the private rooms floor. The elevator moved up, the quiet ding sounding within seconds as he wandered out. He looked around carefully, his backpack still hanging over his shoulder as he got to Y/N's door and opened it before slipping into her room.