Q&A!

Hello, my loves! As promised, here is the Q&A!! I answered every question that I got, and of course am open to more questions. I think that what I'll do is potentially keep this as a chapter, and then if I get any more questions (always feel free to ask me anything lol), I'll just add them onto the end of this. ANYWAY, I hope that I've answered well lol, enjoy :)

What's your name?

So, a few of you have already guessed, my full name is Emma! And it's not hard to guess how the nickname 'Em' has developed from that lol :)

How old are you?

I've actually only told (I think) two people on here privately what my age is, purely because I always have the fear that people will get freaked out by how old I am, or will think of me as a freak for still writing fanfiction and will stop reading, or whatever, but I trust you guys, so I'll tell you. My birthday is actually the week after next, it's the 28th of December, and I'll be turning 21. Of course because a lot of my readers are minors, I am always careful with keeping conversations appropriate and everything (not that I wouldn't be appropriate anyway) but just for the sake of making everyone feel comfortable. For future reference, if anyone is now uncomfortable talking to me knowing my age, please do not worry, I won't take offence, however I of course would never talk inappropriately with someone under 18, though I understand people's concerns. Lol, anxiety-induced rant over (sorry), I'm 20, almost 21 :)

What's your favourite song?

So, I class this song as my favourite because it's set as my alarm lol, 5 seconds of summer's 'Ghost of you', but I actually have loads of songs that I would consider favourites. I tend to say more favourite bands and artists because I love so many songs from each, so my favourite bands / artists are 5SOS, Bring Me The Horizon, Nothing But Thieves, Yungblud, Halsey, Twenty-One Pilots, that type of stuff :)

Have you seen NWH yet?

I haven't, BUT I'm seeing it on Tuesday, and I'm SO excited!!! I was meant to see it on my birthday, but the way that my country is going with Omicron, a lockdown will be in place before my birthday (lol RIP my 21st), so we booked it for the 23rd instead. THEN I got tetchy about the lockdown happening before that, so we moved it forward lol. So, Tuesday is doomsday for me, and don't worry, y'all will KNOW when I've seen it because I will be RANTING (free of spoilers of course, will never post spoilers on my page)

Do you like Harry Potter?

I do! I'm not a MASSIVE fan, especially as Marvel will always be my favourite cinematic company, but obviously I'm enough of a fan to happily write HP one-shots that you guys send me :)

What do you think about Eternals?

Lol, so I haven't seen 'Eternals' yet (please don't shoot me lmao) I just haven't had the chance, but ALSO, I know that it was supposed to be really poor, so I'd rather watch it at home, where I don't have to pay for it. That being said, it's always a sad day for me when I can't see a Marvel movie in a cinema :(

What's your favourite book?

Similarly to the songs, I don't really have a favourite book, more a favourite author or genre, I guess? I'll admit that I'm AWFUL at reading anything that isn't fanfiction, I can read of course but it'll take me six months to read one book purely because I find other things to do instead. That being said, I love an author right now called Kazuo Ishiguro and he's a Japanese-English author. His books tend to be a cross between mundane life and subtle sci-fi, but his writing is so cool :)