Sons and daughters (Tom Holland)

Requested by user23465310: Y/N and Tom's son falls in love with Harrison's daughter, and Harrison walks in on them when they get together when Harrison and his wife are out, and so Harrison tells Tom and Y/N.

Tom and I stood in our kitchen, Tom cooking our dinner as I did the dishes. I looked up as I heard the front door open, my eyebrows furrowing as I saw Jacob and Harrison's daughter, Leah, hurriedly rushing into the house before trying to get up the stairs.

"Jacob?" I called out. My eyebrows furrowed as I saw my son squeeze his eyes shut, a sigh leaving his lips as he looked down. I had no idea what those two were up to, but it didn't look to be anything good.

"Yeah, mum?" Jacob called back.

"Come here, honey." I replied. I saw him sigh again and give Leah a small smile before they started to head to the kitchen. Tom looked up as they walked in, both of us smiling at the pair.

"Leah, hey, love. How are you?" Tom smiled.

"I-I'm good, Uncle Tom, thank you. How are you guys?" She chuckled and looked between us.

"We're good, honey, thank you." I nodded, though something still felt slightly off about the pair as I studied them. Tom and I had been together for twenty-five years, married for twenty of those years, and we had two beautiful children together. Eighteen-year-old Jacob, and fifteen-year-old Maisie. Our best friend, Harrison, and his wife, Beth, also had two kids of similar ages to ours, starting with seventeen-year-old Leah. Our families had always been as close as can be, with Tom and I being called auntie and uncle, and our kids calling Harrison and Beth the same. The kids had always thought of each other as siblings, but looking at Jacob and Leah now, I was starting to doubt that. Something about how nervous Jacob looked, plus the fact that he had seemingly tried to sneak Leah upstairs, told me that there was something going on. And it wasn't giving me sibling vibes.

"So, what are you kids up to today?" I asked. Their eyes widened slightly, and they looked at each other.

"Oh, you know, just studying." Jacob nodded.

"You staying for dinner, Leah?" Tom asked as he looked at her.

"Um, that's okay, Uncle Tom, I think that mum and dad are taking us out for dinner tonight, but thank you anyway." She smiled.

"No bother, sweetheart. You two get studying." Tom chuckled, making them both smile as they left the kitchen. I sighed and bit my lip as I looked at Tom.

"Were they acting weird or anything to you, Tommy?" I asked. He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Not really, no? Why, did you notice something?" He asked. I sighed and looked back down the hallway, the pair now having disappeared up the stairs.

"No. I'm sure that it was nothing." I shook my head, making Tom shrug and nod as he dried his hands.

Tom and I sat on our sofa, my legs over my husband's lap and his hands lovingly massaging my thighs as we relaxed and watched TV. Suddenly, Tom's phone started to ring, his gorgeous eyes flicking down to it as he picked it up and put it to his ear.

"You alright, mate-." His eyebrows furrowed.

"Woah, woah, slow down, Haz, I can't hear anything that you're saying." He scoffed, making me look at him with also furrowed eyebrows. Tom's eyes widened, his mouth falling open as he looked at me.

"Oh. My. God." He smirked and shook his head.

"Tommy, what, what is it?" I gulped, my anxiety rising by the second at what Harrison had just told my husband.

"You're not going to believe this. Haz and Beth caught Jacob and Leah together. Naked, in Leah's bed." He nodded. My eyes widened, my mouth also falling open as I immediately sat up.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"What do you want to do, mate, have you talked to them?" Tom asked Harrison. He nodded and bit his lip, my still wide eyes glued to my husband as I eagerly waited for what he was going to say.

"Yeah, alright, we'll leave now, and will be there soon. See you soon." Tom nodded before hanging up the phone. He puffed out and shook his head as he looked at me.

"Well, looks like we need to sit our kids down, and find out what's happened. Holy fucking shit." He chuckled and shook his head.

"Holy fucking shit is right. I knew it, I fucking knew it." I scoffed, making Tom smirk as we both stood up, and started to get ready to go over to Harrison's.

Tom, Harrison, Beth and I all stood in front of Jacob and Leah, the teenagers looking as embarrassed as I'd ever seen them as they kept their eyes glued to the ground and sat on the sofa.

"Okay, so, Jacob, from what your dad and I understand, Harrison found you and Leah in her bed. What the fuck is happening?" I scoffed and shook my head.

"Not going to lie, my love, I'm pretty sure that we all know what's happening." Tom chuckled quietly, making me sigh and look at him for the unhelpful comment.

"I'm sorry that we didn't tell you guys. But dad isn't wrong. We like each other, we're dating, and, well...you know." Jacob gulped and timidly looked up at us. My eyes widened, my heart swelling in pride at hearing my son actually say those words. That he had a girlfriend.

"Wow." Harrison nodded.

"Aw, my baby's first girlfriend! I'm so happy, honey, oh my god!" I squealed as I leant down and took Jacob's face before starting to kiss his cheek repeatedly.

"Mum, stop, god." He groaned and squeezed his eyes shut.

"Yeah, love, leave the boy alone." Tom chuckled as I pulled back.

"How long has this been going on for? How long have you guys been seeing each other whilst we've all thought that you saw each other as siblings?" Beth asked. Jacob sighed and looked at Leah.

"Well, we've been dating for a couple of months, but-fuck, I can't speak for Leah too, but I've been in love with her for years." He admitted. Our eyes widened, my mouth falling open as tears pricked my eyes.

"Oh, honey. Not only your first girlfriend, but your first love too! Aw, my god, I'm so proud." I choked and shook my head as I raised my hands to my mouth.

"In all seriousness, mate, I'm sure that I speak for all of us when I say that we're really happy for you. This is really great, you guys make an adorable couple." Tom nodded and gave his son a small smile.

"Thanks, dad." Jacob returned the smile.

"So, you guys aren't mad at us?" Leah asked hopefully.

"I mean, a heads up would have been nice, but of course we're not. We know that you treat each other well because we've watched you grow up together, and both of you know that we're sure as hell coming after you if either one of you hurts the other." Harrison scoffed and nodded.

"Damn right." Tom returned the nod and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Well, thank you, guys. It means a lot." Jacob replied.

"Course, kid. And of course, I hope that this goes without saying, but always use protection-."

"Dad." Jacob groaned as he and Leah winced.

"Yeah, Tommy, I don't need to envision my first-born doing...that." I grimaced and shuddered.

"Right, sorry." He chuckled, making me return it and shake my head as I put my hand on his chest, and he curled his arm around my waist. Whilst I would admit that Leah had not been who I had expected for Jacob's first girlfriend, I was so happy regardless. The pair of them had always gotten along, and Leah was a lovely girl, so my heart warmed immensely at the fact that Tom and I had successfully raised a boy who not only lived his truth, but had picked an absolutely lovely girl to date. We'd done good. Damn right we had.