Dinner with RDJ (Tom Holland)

Requested by iam_imposible: Tom and Y/N are at a movie premiere, and Y/N meets RDJ at the after-party for the first time. He invites her and Tom out to dinner. Y/N leaves to go to the bathroom and when she comes back, she overhears RDJ telling Tom to keep her because she's special.

Tears rolled down my face, my mouth hanging open and my hand tightly grasped in Tom's as we watched the end of 'Avengers: Endgame'. Or, more specifically, watched the scene in which Tony died. The entire cinema was silent, my heart breaking at the sight of both Tom sobbing his heart out, and RDJ dying as the movie started to end.

"You okay, my love?" Tom chuckled quietly into my ear. I shook my head and bit my lip as I looked at my boyfriend of a year.

"No, I'm not, it's so sad." I choked and shook my head again.

"I know, darling, but it's okay, it's not real." He reassured, making me sniff and nod as he curled his arm around me, and I leant in to rest my head on his shoulder. Tom and I had been dating for a year now, and he was truly the love of my life. Everything about the boy was perfect to me, from his insanely kind and gentle personality, to his fucking stunning body, to the fact that he never failed to make me feel like the only girl in the world. I truly loved him, an added bonus of being his girlfriend being his friends. Through being with Tom, I had become best friends with people like Zendaya, Harrison and Jacob, and had mother figures in Scarlett Johansson and Elizabeth Olsen. But despite all of this, there was one major figure in Tom's life who I hadn't met yet. And that was Robert Downey Junior. It wasn't particularly important for me to meet him given that I was in no way with Tom for his fame, but I had to admit that it would be cool for me to meet such a life-changing figure in my boyfriend's life. I raised my head from Tom's shoulder as the credits started to roll, my lips letting go of a shaky breath as I wiped my eyes.

"Oh my god. That was amazing." I chuckled and shook my head as people started to stand up and leave the premiere.

"Yeah, sweetheart? Did you like it?" Tom smiled as we stood up, and he gently rested his hand on my lower back to start leading me out.

"I loved it, but fuck me, I don't think that I've cried so much in years." I chuckled and shook my head. Tom returned it and kissed my hair as we all filed out, servers carrying around trays of champagne as the after-premiere party started to swing into action in the foyer of the cinema. The space buzzed with voices, everyone raving and talking about the movie that we had just watched as people mingled.

"Darling, there's someone that I want to introduce you to, you up for that?" Tom checked as he raised his eyebrow at me.

"Yeah, course." I nodded. He returned it and kissed my head again, his arm curling further around my waist as he started to lead me through the crowd. But when I saw who Tom was directing me to, my heart almost stopped. My eyes widened, my heart jumping violently in my chest and all of the heat in my body rushing to my cheeks as anxiety started to take over my body. I wasn't to be mistaken, I couldn't wait to meet him, but was I prepared in any way? Not. At. All.

"Robert, I'd love for you to meet my beautiful girlfriend, Y/N." Tom smiled, making Robert look at us as Tom led me to him.

"Y/N, hey, it's amazing to meet you! I've heard so much about you." Robert smiled as he leant in and hugged me before pulling away.

"Same goes for you, oh my god, I can't believe that this is happening." I chuckled and shook my head, my heart beating so harshly in my chest as I desperately tried to comprehend the fact that this was actually happening. I may have been the girlfriend of the Tom Holland, but I was struggling to wrap my head around the fact that I was meeting the RDJ.