The god killer's daughter (Peter Parker)

So, I went to see the new 'Thor' today, and it gave me ideas, so here's the result lmao! Warning that this chapter contains MASSIVE spoilers, and probably won't make sense unless you've seen the movie, so either read at your own risk, or wait until you've seen it! Enjoy! xoxo

I stared at the mirror in the bathroom, my hands harshly gripping the edges of the sink as I watched my own eyes change colour. They changed from the natural hazel that they were, to the purple-lilac tinge that came with my birth story. And that was one that I absolutely despised.

"Y/N, what are you doing?! You're going to be late for school!" I rolled my eyes as I heard dad's deep voice yelling up the stairs.

"I know, god, I'm ready, I'll be down in a minute!" I shouted back before turning my attention back to my own reflection. My eyes wavered, the bottomless pit of depression filling my heart again as I longed for the unnatural colour to disappear from my orbs. But it never would, and that was due to my birth story. And that was that I had been born from the god at the centre of the universe, Eternity, and then promptly adopted by the Asgardian god, Thor. I was the daughter of Gorr, also known as the god killer. When I had died in the desert in his arms at just age four, he had vowed to kill all gods, and would have done once he'd reached Eternity. If Thor hadn't convinced him otherwise. My adoptive father managed to convince my real one to use his single wish to bring me back, instead of using it to kill all gods in an instant. Thor had promised my dying father that he would protect me, and that's exactly what he had done. I had been his adopted daughter since I was four, and I was now about to turn eighteen. It had been me and dad that entire time, plus the Avengers and Peter Parker having become like my second family. Well, the Avengers had become my second family. My feelings for Peter of course ran a lot deeper, my best friend having been my rock since he'd joined the team three years ago. I loved him with all of my heart, and all I wanted was for us to be more. But I knew that he didn't see me like that, not to mention that my dad would literally strike him down with thunder if he ever made a move on me. And then there was the fact of what I had been born of. I wasn't sure why it had affected me so much recently, since of course I'd lived in this state for the last fourteen years, but for the last year or so, I had really started to think about my life. And that wasn't a good thing. Every time that I looked at the purple colour of my eyes, I was reminded of where I came from. I was reminded that I came from a man who had killed several gods and, had things gone his way, would have massacred hundreds more. And that was a legacy that was getting to me more and more by the day, and was made worse by dad constantly trying to comfort me and tell me that I wasn't my real father, despite the fact that I knew that he was only trying to help. I shook my head and raised my hand to wipe away the tear that had fallen, my mind determined to not let Peter or dad see that I was upset as I opened the door. I headed back into my room before grabbing my bag and leaving again so that I could instead head down the stairs. I got into the kitchen, both dad and Peter looking up at me as I walked in.

"Morning, sweetie, you okay?" dad asked, him leaning against the marble island as Peter sat on one of the bar stools on the other side.

"You ready to go, Pete?" I asked as I completely ignored dad's words and instead just looked at my best friend. Peter's eyes wavered slightly and he gulped as he looked at my dad, making him sigh and shake his head.

"Y-yeah, if you are." He nodded, my best friend's gorgeous chocolate eyes going back to me as he started to stand up from the stool.

"Yeah, let's go. Bye, Thor." I mumbled as I walked straight past Peter, and towards our front door.

"You know that you call me 'dad'-."

"Bye, Thor." I replied with a scoff, making him sigh and Peter gulp as my best friend followed me, and we left the house to get to school.