The new bodyguard (Mob boss!AU, Tom Holland)

Requested by tommmholllanddd: Tom gets a new bodyguard, and the bodyguard doesn't realise that Y/N is Tom's girlfriend. One day, when Tom is out of the house and Y/N is walking through the house, the bodyguard gets violent with her and hits her. Tom comes home just in time, saves Y/N, kills the bodyguard and then comforts her.

The heels of my shoes clicked against the wooden floorboards of my boyfriend's mansion as I walked through to his study. I got there within seconds and raised my fist to gently knock against the closed door. It opened soon after, though my jaw clenched and my heart jumped in anger as Rhys opened the door.

"Well, if it isn't my favourite girl in the world." He smirked and bit his lip as his eyes skimmed up and down my dress-clad body. I rolled my eyes and barged past him, making sure to push his shoulder with mine as I walked into my boyfriend's study. Tom looked up at me as I walked in, his beautiful chocolate eyes always calming me down as they looked up at me.

"Hey, sweetheart, you okay?" He gave me a kind smile, making me return it as I leant over his desk and gently pecked his lips.

"I'm good, Tommy. I was wondering if you wanted to do something today, catch a movie or something." I shrugged.

"I'm sorry, darling, I'd love to, but I have a meeting in an hour. I'm sorry." He sighed and shook his head as genuine remorse filled his eyes.

"It's okay, Tommy, another time?" I asked.

"Another time." He promised with a smile, making me return it as I stood back up. I winked at him, making him smirk and return it before I turned and headed back to the door.

"See you later, sexy." Rhys mumbled as I passed him. I clenched my jaw and rolled my eyes, my face being enough of a response for him as I left Tom's study. Tom was the boss of the most feared mob in London, the Holland mob. I still didn't know how I'd bagged him, given that he literally had his pick of every straight and single girl in the city, but he had asked me out a year ago, and we had been together ever since. Of course dating someone so dangerous and busy had its challenges, such as the fact that we could go weeks without being together, but I loved Tom, and so I'd put up with it. What I wouldn't put up with was his new asshole of a bodyguard, Rhys. Tom had hired Rhys not even a month ago, and I already hated him. The sleazebag of a man would flirt with me at every chance that he got, and despite it being clear that I was Tom's girlfriend, Rhys obviously still just thought that I was some kind of hook-up that Tom kept around so that he'd have an easy piece of ass. I hated the guy, but despite him being an asshole, he did his job at protecting Tom, and he did it well. So, for the sake of the love of my life's safety, I'd stay silent, and would let him continue to protect Tom. Even if it meant my own temporary annoyance.

I wandered through Tom's mansion, my eyebrows furrowed as I looked in all of the rooms that I passed in search of my boyfriend.

"Tommy? Where are you?" I called out as I wandered towards his study.

"He did tell you that he had a meeting, baby." I stopped in my tracks, my eyes rolling and my jaw clenching as the voice that always pissed me off called out. I turned around and scoffed, everything in me wanting to smack the smug look right off of Rhys' face as he sauntered towards me.

"Yeah, I'm not your baby." I spat and shook my head.

"You will be once you finally let me have my way." He nodded as he casually leant against the wall in front of me.

"How many times will I have to kiss Tom before it gets through your thick skull? I'm taken, I'm Tom's, and that won't change any time soon, especially not for you." I snapped.

"Stop kidding yourself, babe, you're nothing but a piece of ass to him and you know it." He smirked.

"Oh, yeah? Say that to him and see what happens. Until then, leave me the fuck alone." I nodded before turning to walk away.

"Hey, you don't walk away from me." I heard Rhys spit. My eyes widened, a gasp leaving my lips as I felt his hand harshly grab my wrist and pull me back to him. Before I knew what was happening, I was trapped between the wall and his body, his other hand on my neck to keep me there as he trapped me.

"What the fuck are you doing-." His hand raised and collided painfully with my cheek, making me gasp and my eyes widen as my face turned from the contact. I scoffed and just stared ahead with wide eyes, my mind struggling to believe that this was actually happening as I slowly turned my face back to look at him.

"You don't speak to me like that, do you understand? I won't be disrespected by such a little bitch." Rhys spat as his hand wrapped around my neck again.

"She'll speak to you how she wants, but you won't lay a hand on her again." My eyes fluttered shut, relief washing over me as Tom's voice called out. Rhys' eyes widened and he let go of me in an instant, coughs and splutters leaving my lips as a result of him having virtually strangled me as he took a step back and looked at Tom.

"Boss, I-."

"What the fuck do you think that you're doing?" Tom spat as I rushed to him, and he immediately wrapped his arms protectively around me.

"She came onto me, boss-."

"Oh, that's what you call you having her pinned against the wall? Her coming onto you?" Tom snapped, tears running down my face as I held onto him for dear life, and tried to let his soothing hold calm me down.

"You've got to believe me-."

"Any last words, dickhead?" Tom asked, making Rhys' eyes widen as my boyfriend pulled out his gun.

"Boss, please!" Tom raised his gun and pulled the trigger, Rhys' head flying back as the bullet flew through it. Within seconds, his body was on the floor, blood pooling from his head as his now lifeless eyes stared up at the ceiling.

"Darling, are you okay? What happened?" Tom cooed as he put his gun back in the holster before taking my face into his hands and gently making me look at him.

"I was just looking for y-you, I didn't realise that you'd already left for your meeting, and he started coming onto me. I told him that I wasn't just a hook-up to you like he thought that I was, that I was your girlfriend, but he didn't believe me. I tried to walk away, and he got really violent." I choked and shook my head, tears leaving my eyes as I relived what he'd just done to me. Tom's eyes wavered, sadness filling them as they flicked over my face.

"Oh, my love...I'm so sorry, I'm sorry that I left you with him. I had no idea that he'd do that." He sighed and shook his head as he gently put my head against his chest and pulled me into another loving hug.

"It's not your fault, Tommy, you didn't know. I'm just glad that he's gone." I reassured. After all, Tom of course had had no idea about Rhys' advances to me, and I hadn't told him, so my boyfriend couldn't be blamed in the slightest for what had happened.

"So am I, sweetheart. Come on, let's do something to take your mind off of this, yeah? Some 'us' time was very overdue anyway." He spoke softly, his lips curling into a small smile as he looked down at me.

"Sounds like a plan, Tommy." I whispered and nodded. Tom gave me another smile before leaning down and swiping my legs from underneath me, making me squeal and laugh as he picked me up bridal style. I smiled and nuzzled my face into his neck as he started to carry me to our bedroom, his lips pressing gentle kisses to my face and neck as he carried me into the room, and shut the door behind us.