The kidnapped lover (Tom Holland)

Requested by Jgavinaz: Tom and Y/N have been dating for a few months. One day, Tom can't get a hold of Y/N because she's been kidnapped by a couple of people who want to hit hard at Tom because they're jealous of his life, and want money. They make it known to Tom that they have Y/N, and that they'll hurt her if he doesn't do what they say.

*Couple of little things:

1. This chapter contains the reader being assaulted. It is mild assault and there is NO sexual assault involved, but just to make you aware that it does contain some mild assault of the reader.

2. Due to the request, I've been quite mean about Tom lol when needed, OBVIOUSLY I don't mean it, what I've written is just to fit the context, and I know that y'all will understand it when you get to it lol.

3. I'd hope that no one would think that this is me commenting on the behaviour of Tom's fans (especially considering I myself am a fan lmao) so please just remember that this is a fanfiction, and whilst yes, every celebrity has those fans who go way too far, I am in no way calling out every fan or anything like that.

That is all, thank you my loves, and enjoy :)*

"So, you doing anything fun today, beautiful?" Tom asked, the pair of us on facetime as I walked around my apartment and sorted stuff out absentmindedly.

"Nah, just sorting out the apartment, it's a bit of a shithole. What about you, Tommy?" I asked as I looked at the gorgeous chocolate eyes and beautiful hazel curls that I had somehow landed. Though to be honest, I still had no idea how that had happened.

"The press tour for 'The Crowded Room' starts today, so will be doing press for that. Though I'd rather be with you, darling, I miss you." He smiled at me through the screen. My heart fluttered at his words, my lips curling into a wide smile as we stared contently at each other through the call. I had met Tom completely by accident four months ago, me having been in the same cafe as him coincidentally whilst he was at home in Kingston. Being completely star-struck, I had asked for a selfie, which Tom had happily complied with. As soon as his hand had landed on my waist, I had felt the electricity, Tom also having clearly felt it too as he gave me his number immediately after we'd taken the first photo together. We'd had a few casual dates in the following month, but it had quickly become obvious that we were going to become serious, and that we were it for each other. We hadn't labelled it yet, purely because of Tom's career and spotlight, and the fact that I was just a nobody who wasn't famous in any sense of the word. Despite not having labelled it yet, we had been photographed by the paparazzi holding hands and kissing, and so Tom had announced that he was seeing me a week ago now, he just hadn't officially called me his girlfriend yet. But I knew how Tom felt about me, and that was enough. It always would be.

"Darling, shit, I've got to go, they're about to start filming me. Talk to you later, my love, yeah?" He checked, making me nod as I started to head into my living room.

"Yeah, Tommy, can't wait-." I looked up, and immediately my heart plummeted to my feet. My eyes widened, my mouth drying up in an instant at the sight of the two masked men who were standing in my living room. With a gun pointed right at my head.

"Hang up, now." One of them mumbled quietly, my eyes wavering and my heart pounding like it never had before in my life as he cocked the gun.

"I, um-talk later, bye, Tom." I gulped before quickly hanging up on him and dropping my phone out of sheer fear.

"Do what we say, and we won't need to hurt you." The guy without the gun shook his head as he rushed towards me and harshly grabbed my bicep.