Mystery shot (Tom Holland)

Requested by mxchasingespana: Y/N and Tom are in a relationship, and are at a fan signing. One 'fan' gives Y/N a drink and says that they made it, and so she drinks it. When they get home, she feels dizzy and starts coughing up blood before fainting, causing Tom to get very worried and take her to the hospital.

*Please note: this one-shot contains the reader drinking an unknown liquid. I'm just going to say this just in case haha, but NEVER drink something that a stranger gives you, especially if you don't know what it is. TBH even if they've told you what it is, still don't drink it, they could well be lying. Please be safe out there, and lots of love xoxo*

Tom and I sat at the table in the arena, both of us offering fans smiles as they came up to us, and we signed their photos and merchandise. Tom and I had been dating since we'd met on the set of 'Avengers: Infinity War', where I played 'Wanda' and he played 'Peter'. We were currently at Comic Con doing fan signings, and it had been really fun meeting fans. Though, I was all too aware of the fact that many of Tom's fans didn't like the fact that he had chosen to settle down with me, and that sometimes caused animosity with fans that I didn't need or appreciate. But that wasn't what I was focusing on right now. I looked up at the next fan and gave her a small smile as she walked towards the table with a photo of me in costume in her hands.

"Hey there, it's great to meet you! Who do I make it out to?" I smiled as she put the photo on the table.

"Amelia. I'm such a big fan, Wanda is my favourite character, alongside Peter." She returned my smile.

"Good answer." Tom nodded, making her laugh as I smirked and shook my head, my eyes on the photo as I scribbled my signature down against it.

"There you go, have an amazing day." I smiled as I handed the photo back to her.

"Thank you, you too!" She beamed before running off. I chuckled and shook my head, my eyes moving to look at Tom as he rested his hand on my thigh.

"You okay, my love?" He asked softly, my boyfriend's gorgeous chocolate eyes flicking over my face as he talked.

"Yeah. Getting tired, but we're nearly done, right?" I chuckled and shrugged.

"Yeah, won't be too long now, sweetheart." He smiled as he leant in and pecked my lips before pulling away again. I sighed and looked forward, an increasingly tired smile growing onto my lips as the next fan walked up to me.

"Hey there, what can I sign for you?" I smiled.

"Actually, I don't want you to sign anything, I actually have something for you." She smiled sweetly.

"Oh, really? That's so kind, thank you so much." I chuckled, making her nod as she pulled something out of her bag before putting it on the table. My eyebrows furrowed, my smile dipping slightly as I saw the small vial of blue liquid.

"O-oh, thank you so much! If you don't mind me asking, what is it?" I smiled up at her as I tried to disguise the unease that I was feeling more by the second.

"It's a shot, I made it myself! I looked up what your favourite drink is, and made a little something inspired from it." She nodded. I returned it and gulped as I looked back down at the vial, Tom's uncertain eyes now also on the liquid as we both looked at it. I couldn't put my finger on exactly what, but something felt off about this. Something felt off about the fact that there was only enough for just me, not enough for Tom too, and then there was the smile that was slightly too wide on the girl's face. Something didn't feel right, I could tell that already.