Doctor Y/L/N (Tom Holland)

Requested by -NoraAdeline: Tom is a police detective and his partner gets seriously injured in a shoot-out. He takes him to the hospital and Y/N ends up being the doctor to treat him.

*Please note: in this chapter, Y/N is a doctor. I just want to say that I am NOT medically trained in ANY way, so if any of you notice anything that's wrong, please just say it in a nice way, or don't say it at all. We're here to read fanfiction, not to pick apart potential discrepancies lol, so let's please remember that. Thank you, and enjoy xoxo*

Tom's P.O.V

"What kind of fucking idiot gets himself shot in the stomach?" Tom panted, his hands covered in blood and holding Harrison up as he dragged his best friend and partner towards the hospital.

"Since when are you the kind of detective that victim-blames?" Harrison gulped, both of the detectives breathing heavily as Tom held Harrison up with his arm around his waist and his spare hand holding Harrison's arm over his shoulder as Harrison desperately held the bullet wound that sat on his stomach.

"I only victim-blame when the victim is a fucking dumb detective who went in all guns blazing instead of waiting for backup." Tom replied.

"You're going to feel super bad for insulting me when I die." Harrison joked back.

"Come on, mate, you're not dying on my watch." Tom mumbled, the pair of them making it to the entrance of the hospital. But then, Harrison's eyes rolled back, Tom's best friend's head going limp before he started to drop.

"Haz, no-shit." Tom gulped as he had no choice but to let his best friend fall to the floor.

"Come on now, Haz. You're not dying on me. Not today anyway." Tom puffed before grabbing his best friend again and hauling his limp body up against his. The pair just about made it into the hospital, both of them now covered in Harrison's blood as Tom desperately looked around.

"HELP! WE'RE DETECTIVES AND MY PARTNER HAS BEEN SHOT, I NEED HELP, NOW!" Tom yelled, making everyone look at him and gasp as they saw Harrison's almost lifeless body.

"I've got this." He heard a woman's voice, making him look towards the sound. But as soon as he did, his eyes widened.

"Holy shit." He whispered to himself as the most beautiful woman that he'd ever seen in his life ran towards them, even almost in slow motion. The white coat that she wore to show everyone that she was a doctor almost flew around her, her beautiful hair tied up into a ponytail as she ran towards him. Tom knew that he shouldn't have been thinking about this when his partner was on the verge of bleeding out, but he couldn't help it. He couldn't help looking at her.

"Sir? Sir." Tom snapped back as he realised that the beautiful woman was looking and talking to him as she closed the final metre between them.

"Y-yeah." Tom nodded, his Adam's apple bobbing in a gulp as she rushed to hold Harrison up on the other side of his body and pressed her hand to the bloody wound.

"What happened, sir? Talk to me." She nodded. Tom gulped again and flicked his eyes between the stunning woman and his best friend's bullet wound.

"We, um-shit. We're detectives, we were just engaged in a shoot-out, and my partner got hit. From what I can tell, it's his stomach. Please help him, he's already lost a lot of blood." Tom choked and shook his head.

"Sir, sir, look at me." She nodded as she raised her spare hand and cupped Tom's cheek with it. His eyes widened slightly, his heart virtually stopping in his chest as she looked into his eyes.