"I want to ruin the friendship" (Peter Parker)

Requested by ghostwriter3456: Peter and Y/N do loads of TikTok trends together, and they start off as friends, but as they make more TikToks, they realise that they like each other. So, Y/N decides to do the "I want to ruin the friendship" trend, and kisses Peter to see how he'll react.

"Okay, so what do I do again?" Peter chuckled nervously, the boy jiggling his leg as I set my phone up on his table so that it was pointed at us.

"Remember the dance that I taught you? It's just that." I reassured with a shake of my head.

"Okay, I got you." He smiled, making me return it and try not to laugh as I set the video up on TikTok. Because the truth was that we weren't doing a dance, Peter was. Peter and I had been good friends for a while now, and I'd been happy being just friends with the boy. Well...until we'd started filming TikToks together on my page. We had been doing it for the last couple of months now, and with every trend and video that we did, I started to notice more things about the boy that were slowly but surely making me see him in a brighter light than that of a friend. By now, my feelings very much ran deeper than just friendship, but I was too afraid of rejection to admit that to the beautiful and kind boy. In the last few weeks, Peter and I had started doing TikTok trends together on my page, and they had actually gained some traction for how funny they were, and how well we gelled together. I had even had comments on them saying how cute Peter and I were together, the same people being shocked when I said that we weren't dating. So, today, the most recent one that we were doing, unbeknownst to Peter, was the trend where one of the people would trick the other into dancing alone.

"You ready, Pete?" I checked as I started the music and wandered backwards to be next to him as we both watched the timer.

"Let's do it." He smiled, making me return it and try not to laugh as the music started. We both started dancing and swinging our hips before doing the one-eighty jump in the dance that allowed the person doing the prank not to get caught. We both jumped so that we were facing away from the camera, me immediately stopping dancing and looking at the camera as Peter continued to dance. My best friend got to the bit where the dance was to shake your ass for the camera, Peter doing it without a second thought as my mouth hung open and I desperately tried not to audibly laugh. Peter turned back around, the boy's eyes widening and his smile dropping as he noticed what was happening.

"No, no, no!" He exclaimed, making me laugh and squeal as he wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up before carrying me out of the view of the camera.

"Oh, Pete, that was fucking hilarious, it was so funny that I'm not even sorry!" I cried with laughter as I wiped my eyes.

"You're not going to post that, are you? You're going to embarrass me so hard!" He groaned with a laugh.

"Of course I'm going to post it! I'm sorry, I love you and all, but it's too good to let it sit in my drafts." I smirked and shook my head.

"Fucks' sake, love you too." He chuckled, making me smile and bite my lip as I picked up my phone and started to edit the video, my mind trying to ignore the violent jump that my heart had done at Peter saying that he loved me too. Even if he didn't mean it in the way that I wanted him to.

Peter's P.O.V

"What's the trend for today?" Peter chuckled, the boy sitting on his bed and intently watching Y/N as, as usual, she set her phone up on his desk.

"We're doing the 'put a finger down' challenge, and we're doing the best friend edition. I thought that that would be fun." She smiled and shrugged.