Five years together (Tom Holland)

Requested by MarvelLevi0sa: Tom and Y/N have been dating for four years and for their fifth anniversary, Tom takes Y/N to an amusement park so that they can forget about their life and just be kids again for a day. After the fun, they go back home, but Y/N falls asleep in the car, so Tom carries her in and falls asleep next to her. The next morning, Tom surprises her with the present that he didn't get a chance to give her the day before and they start to get flirty before Tom is called into work, and Y/N is very understanding of this.

*Please note: the request was that Tom and Y/N go to a 'teen park', but I don't know what that is lol, so instead I wrote them going to an amusement park. Hope that's okay lol, enjoy :)*

I slowly pushed mine and Tom's bedroom door open, though I winced slightly as it creaked ever so quietly. I crept into the room, my boyfriend of four years still asleep as I saw his naked back and his chest pressed to the mattress as the sheets covered him from his waist down. Or, as of today, my boyfriend of five years.

"GET UP, TOMMY, RISE AND SHINE!" I yelled, making my boyfriend jolt up and his eyes shoot open as I jumped onto the bed and started bouncing on it to wake him up.

"Darling, come on, what are you doing?" He groaned and chuckled as he looked at me with one eye still squeezed shut.

"We're burning daylight, I want to go to the amusement park, come on!" I squealed.

"Tough, because I want more cuddles, and I planned this, so I win." He smirked, making me laugh as he leant up and suddenly grabbed me. Tom pulled me down and wrapped his arms around me, making me giggle and shake my head as he pulled me into his chest so that we were spooning, and he nuzzled his face into my neck from behind before letting his eyes close again. Today was mine and Tom's five-year-anniversary, and I couldn't wait for the day ahead. Given the extremely high-pressure and stressful lives that Tom and I shared, my boyfriend had planned for us to go to an amusement park, so that we could spend the day not only together, but just forgetting about all of the responsibilities that we had as adults and celebrities. I couldn't wait to just spend the day with Tom, playing arcade games, going on rides, and eating shitty food as we enjoyed five years together. I got pulled out of my thoughts as I felt Tom sigh into my skin.

"What time is it, my love?" he mumbled.

"Nine-thirty." I responded, making him groan as he curled his arm further around my waist to pull me further into his chest.

"Fuck, you're right, I need to get up. Come on then, sweetheart." He sighed as he pulled away again. I leant back and pecked his cheek, making him smile as we both got up, and started to get ready to go out for the day.

"Tommy, stop cheating, stop!" I squealed, making Tom laugh as the pair of us played a water gun game, but my boyfriend kept nudging my gun so that I'd miss the shots.

"I'm not cheating, you're just really bad at this game, darling!" He returned. I gasped playfully and slapped his chest, making Tom smirk and curl his arm around my waist as the game came to an end.

"Fucking asshole." I chuckled as Tom's side of the machine let out vastly more tokens than mine did due to the fact that he had won by a landslide.

"Love you too." He smiled, making me playfully roll my eyes as Tom collected the tickets, and we started to head back through the arcade, and back into the amusement park. Tom and I had been here for a few hours now, and I had loved every second of it. So far, we had gone on too many roller coasters to count, had gorged ourselves on all of the amazing food that was sold at the amusement park, and had played so many arcade games that we would probably be able to buy out the whole shop once we exchanged the tokens for prizes. But first, to the Ferris wheel we went. Tom took my hand and gently intertwined our fingers, my heart so full of love for my boyfriend as he gave the operator the tokens. The operator opened the cart and Tom extended his arm, making me give him a smile as I climbed into it. Tom climbed in after me, my boyfriend's arm curling around my waist as the Ferris wheel started to go up, and our cart started to rise. Within seconds, we could see for miles around, the whole of London soon visible to us as the Ferris wheel stopped whilst we were at the top.