The devil in me (Tom Holland)

Requested by pippa_04: Tom is the devil.

"I'm telling you that this is serious, you don't fuck about with this shit." Nathan scoffed and shook his head as the pair of us sat on either side of the counter in the bar that we both worked at.

"Sure it is, I'm really about to make a deal with the devil." I chuckled and teased as I returned the head shake.

"Yes, you are, Y/N. I know that you think that I'm taking the piss, but I'm not. If you do this, he will find you. You will be making a deal with the devil." He nodded. I rolled my eyes, not an ounce of me taking my best friend's words seriously as I shook my head. I had just graduated from university, and I was in a lot of debt because of that. Things in my life were steadily declining by the day, and I had no idea what to do. And then when I had told Nathan about my anxieties and troubles, he had started to take the piss out of me. By claiming that he could help me to make a deal with the devil. Yeah fucking right, I had thought as soon as he'd said that, and so I had started to play along with my mate's words. What shocked me was still how adamant he was that this was real, and this wasn't to be played about with. Of course I didn't believe him. Sure, Nathan had never taken one of our jokes this far before, but I wouldn't put it past him, and so I'd play along until he eventually, inevitably gave in. Nathan sighed and shook his head, something resembling fear in his eyes as he looked at me.

"Fuck, fine, okay. But don't say that I didn't warn you." He gulped. My eyebrows furrowed, my smile dipping slightly at the look of terror on his face. Why was he taking this joke so fucking far?

"Okay, awesome. So, what do I have to do?" I chuckled. My friend sighed again as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small book. I looked down at it and my eyebrows furrowed. If it hadn't been for the pentagram on the front of the leather cover instead of a cross, I would have mistaken the book for a bible. I flicked my eyes over it, my heart starting to thump more harshly as I stared at it. I had no idea what it was about this book, but something about it made me stop thinking that this was all a joke. That Nathan was playing around. It seemed to be surrounded with this energy, one like I'd never felt before. It felt dark, felt toxic, I'd never experienced such energy before. And I had to admit that whilst I was trying to hide this from Nathan, it was worrying me.

"Put your hand on it. And say the words 'I want to make a deal with the devil'. Nothing will happen immediately, but he'll find you. I say once again, Y/N, don't do this unless you're absolutely ready to." Nathan shook his head. I gulped and looked down at the book again, everything about this suddenly feeling wrong. But I had to do this.

"I'm sure." I nodded before placing my hand onto the cover. My eyes widened slightly, my heart immediately plummeting as my hand rested against it. The energy only got worse once I had made contact with it, everything in me feeling dark and sad as my eyes wavered and pricked with tears. I gulped harshly and flicked my eyes up to look at Nathan.

"I wa-." My eyes wavered again, everything in me trying to gain the strength to say the simple words. And yet for some reason, the words just wouldn't slip my lips.

"I want...I want to make a deal with the devil." I uttered. Immediately, something surged through me, making my eyes widen and a gasp leave my lips as everything went back.

I looked around the black abyss that I was standing in, my heart pounding so harshly in my chest that I felt sick as I felt the water beneath my feet. I gulped and looked around, nothing but dark emptiness around me for god knows how many miles as I tried to gain my bearings.