A strip club and a whole lot of trouble (Tom Holland)

Requested by unknown (I'm sorry, when I SS this request, I didn't get the user lol, please feel free to claim this if you recognise it as your request): Tom and Harrison are hanging out when Harrison has an idea to go to the strip club, but doesn't tell Tom. When they get there, Tom freaks out because he knows that Y/N won't like him going to a strip club, but Harrison convinces him to lie. After two weeks, Y/N finds out but has to go abroad for work, so Tom assumes that it'll be okay once she gets back. But when she returns, she stays at Zendaya's instead, so Tom has to go over there to win her back.

"Seriously, Haz, where are we going?" Tom scoffed as the pair walked along the street, and Harrison led him to a so-far undisclosed location.

"Mate, chill out, I promise that you'll love it." Harrison smirked, making Tom sigh and bite his lip as they continued to walk. The pair had made plans to hang out today, but Tom hadn't even stepped into Harrison's apartment before being ushered back out by the blond boy who was claiming that he had a great idea as to what they could do. The thing that worried Tom was that Harrison had been adamant in not telling Tom where they were going. But within seconds, it became obvious why he hadn't. Tom's eyes widened, his mouth falling open as his gaze fell on the sign that they were approaching. The sign of the strip club.

"No, no, Haz, fuck off, no way are we going in there." He scoffed and shook his head as he immediately stopped in his tracks.

"Oh, come on, why not?" Harrison groaned.

"I'm sorry, have you met my girlfriend?!" He exclaimed, his anxiety already starting to creep up at the idea of Y/N finding out that they'd been to a strip club. After all, he was in love with his girlfriend of three years, and she was by no means controlling or anything, but Tom knew that she would not be happy if she found out that they'd been to a strip club, especially if she hadn't known about it beforehand.

"Just lie to her, mate, she doesn't have to find out if you don't want her to. Come on, you've been so stressed with work recently." Harrison shrugged as he put his hand on Tom's shoulder.

"Funnily enough, Haz, I have a girl at home who I love, and who I don't have to pay for this kind of shit." He nodded sarcastically.

"Treat yourself, Tommy, come on." Harrison chuckled and shook his head. Tom sighed, seventy-five percent of his mind telling him that this was a bad idea. But then, there was that twenty-five percent who couldn't help but be curious, and want to go in. After all, Harrison was right to an extent. What Y/N didn't know wouldn't hurt her, and he had no plans to tell her, and Harrison knew that Tom would kill him too if he told her. He couldn't lie, the more that he thought about it, the more that he wanted to go in, even somewhat reluctantly. He sighed again and looked at Harrison, making his best friend raise his eyebrows at him.

"Shit-fine." He gave in with a nod.

"That's my boy!" Harrison laughed, making Tom return it as Harrison swung his arm over his shoulder before pulling him into the club.

~Two weeks later~

Y/N's P.O.V

I stood in mine and Tom's bedroom, my hands folding pieces of clothing and putting them into my suitcase as I prepared for my work trip to France. I was a model, and Tom and I had met when we'd been hired for the same campaign three years ago, and we'd been together ever since. Normally Tom would come with me on work trips just like I came on his with him, but on this occasion, he had prior commitments in our home city of Kingston that would stop him from going on this trip with me. Not that I minded, of course. I was broken out of my thoughts by my phone pinging, making me look at it to see the text from Zendaya.