Don't go (Peter Parker)

Requested by ItzMintz: Y/N and Peter get captured by HYDRA on a mission and he is forced to watch her get tortured. Eventually he breaks out of his restraints and gets her back to the compound.

I kicked and screamed as I was carried along the dark hallway, my hands tied behind my back, a piece of cloth tied around my head to gag me and my body bent over the shoulder of a HYDRA agent as he carried me along. I looked at Peter through my hair, my boyfriend also gagged and with his hands tied behind his back as two more agents dragged my boyfriend along behind me by his arms. He also squirmed and tried to fight them, but it was futile as the agents wouldn't let either of us go. The sounds continued to come out of my mouth as nothing more than muffled noises as we were taken into a cell, and I was harshly dropped on the floor. Pain rushed through me as my back hit the concrete, my eyes squeezing shut and a cry leaving my lips as I squirmed in pain. Peter's eyes widened, my boyfriend finally breaking out of the guards' grips and rushing to check that I was okay as he collapsed on his knees next to me. He pressed our foreheads together in reassurance, his hands also tied meaning that he couldn't comfort me any more than the simple head touch. But that was enough. Before we knew it, Peter was grabbed again, making him growl and yell against his gag as he was pulled to the other side of the cell.

"You know, if you hadn't have fought, I wouldn't have had to drop you." the HYDRA agent cooed as he leant down in front of me and finally pulled the gag out of my mouth. I groaned as the dirty rag left my lips, air finally filling my lungs properly again.

"Fuck you." I spat as I stared daggers at him. He scowled at me before raising his hand, another cry leaving my lips as it harshly landed on my cheek, and struck me down again to the ground.

"Y/N!" Peter yelled out against his gag, though it was still so muffled as he shot up again to get to me. But this time, the HYDRA agents were too quick. They grabbed him and dragged him back, both of us still fighting the best that we could as the rope that bound our hands behind our backs got attached to the sets of chains connected to the walls. Leaving us trapped in the same room together, but on opposite ends of the room, with chains too short to reach each other. And I knew that that was purposeful torture. Peter and I were the youngest members of the Avengers, both of us being twenty-one. We'd been dating since we were sixteen, and truly saw a life together. But it was needless to say that that plan hadn't included us both being kidnapped by HYDRA on our most recent mission with the rest of the team. So here we were, chained up in the same room but too far away for us to be together.

"Leave her alone!" Peter yelled again, though his words were once again muffled by the gag that was still in her mouth.

"Sorry, pretty boy, what was that?" the seemingly main agent taunted as he leant down in front of Peter and finally pulled the gag out of his mouth too.

"Motherfucker, I will kill you if you even lay a finger on her." Peter spat with all of the menace in his body, his eyes full of anger as he desperately tried to pull at the chain that now had him attached to the wall.

"That's a shame. Because that would ruin my whole plan." He nodded as he stood up again. Both mine and Peter's eyes widened at his words, my heart immediately skipping a beat in fear. What did he mean that that would ruin his whole plan? I had the worst feeling that we were about to find out. The agent turned again to me, making me gulp harshly as he walked towards me.

"No, get away from me, no!" I screamed, my body scurrying back as far as it would go as Peter instead lurched forwards, but was stopped by the chain.

"Leave her alone, don't you fucking touch her!" Peter yelled at the top of his lungs. But all of our pleas fell on deaf ears. Before I could comprehend what was happening, the agent pulled back his foot before harshly driving it forward and into my stomach. Immediately pain shot through the area, making me cry out and squeeze my eyes shut again as I collapsed against the wall.