Daughter she always wanted (Tom Holland)

Requested by Envie_Holland: Y/N and Tom's mum spend a lot of time together, and Tom loves it. He gets more clingy the closer they get, and tells Y/N how important it is for him that she gets along so well with his mum. One day, they're at his parents' house for a barbeque and Tom loves how well Y/N and his mum are getting along, and so starts getting more and more cuddly with Y/N before the pair of them fall asleep together.

Tom's P.O.V

"Yeah, so we bought some potato salad, some coleslaw, we've got some sausage rolls too. Is there anything else?" Y/N spoke on the phone as she wandered into the kitchen of her and Tom's house. Tom looked up at the love of his life talking, the sound always like music to his ears as he dried his hands from having just washed the dishes. Y/N gave him a small smile, making him return it and bite his lip as the gorgeous woman leant against the counter and looked down at the notepad that was against the marble. Y/N nodded to whatever the person on the phone was saying as Tom moved to be behind her and curl his arms around her waist before leaning down and starting to teasingly kiss her neck.

"Yeah, okay-Tom, stop, I'm talking to your mum." Y/N whispered with a chuckle as she pulled the phone from her ear and put her hand over the microphone before giving Tom a glance. The boy's eyes widened.

"Shit, sorry, say hi from me." He smiled sheepishly, making her chuckle and shake her head again as Tom moved back away from the love of his life. But unbeknownst to her, he continued to watch her as she kept talking to his mum on the phone. But that was one of the things that he loved about Y/N, and that was purely how close she was to his mum. Tom and Y/N had been dating for a year and a half now, and for the entire relationship, Y/N had been increasingly close to Tom's mum. And Tom couldn't express how much he loved that. Of course he loved everything about Y/N anyway, everything from the eyes that he'd fallen in love with and the hair that he fell asleep with his face snuggled into every night, to the fact that she was there for him no matter what they went through and always with no complaint, and only love. But all of that was just made perfect by the fact that she got on so well with his parents and namely his mum. After all, his mum had always been the main woman in his life, she had raised him and his brothers so well for his whole life, and so he knew that he could never date anyone who wasn't liked by his mum, let alone picture a future with them. And so the fact that his mum loved Y/N almost as much as she loved him showed that he wasn't wrong about Y/N, and that she was truly the one for him. And that made Tom's heart flutter in his chest every time that he thought about it.

"Okay, yeah, I'll make sure to bring those too. Okay, Nikki, see you later, we're both looking forward to it. Love you too, see you." Y/N smiled before hanging up, Tom's heart fluttering wildly in his chest at the sound of Y/N and his mum telling each other that they loved each other.

"So, we all sorted for the barbeque?" Tom asked as he curled his arms back around Y/N's waist, and she turned around in his arms so that she could hang her arms over his shoulders and pull him closer.

"Yeah, we'll need to head to the shops on the way, but we should be able to get everything easily enough." She nodded.

"Great, my love." He returned the nod and smiled before just gazing at her. His heart fluttered once again in his chest as Y/N physically blushed, a smile tugging at her lips as her eyebrows furrowed.

"Why are you looking at me like that, Tommy?" She chuckled somewhat nervously and shook her head. Tom bit his lip and shrugged as he pulled her even closer, his hands on her lower back as he held her as close as was physically possible.