26 (Tom Holland)

Happy 26th birthday to Tom! I can't believe that he's already 26!! I'll always be so proud of him for everything that he's done, he's made so many characters including Peter Parker comfort characters for me, and I'll never be able to thank him enough for that! I love him so much, and hope that he has an amazing day!!

I stood in mine and Tom's kitchen, my eyes focused on the two numbered candles that I'd put into my boyfriend's birthday cake as I tried to light them. They lit after a moment, the numbers '2' and '6' sparking into life as I shook out the match that had been used to light them with. I smiled and bit my lip as I looked down at Tessa, the grey Staffie wagging her tail erratically as she looked longingly at the cake that was for Tom.

"Come on then, my love, let's say happy birthday to daddy." I smiled as I picked up the cake and carefully started to walk out of the room. Tessa followed me, the dog staying close to my feet as I raised my hand to guard the candles from being blown out by the air in the apartment. I slowly pushed the door open to our bedroom to see Tom still fast asleep. My heart fluttered at the sight of my boyfriend, my eyes never getting tired of the sight of his toned and naked back as he lay on his front and the sheets covered him waist down.

"Go on, Tess, wake daddy up." I whispered. Tessa didn't need to be told twice. She bounded quickly onto the bed and pounced onto Tom's back, making my boyfriend groan and stir as she started to lick at his face.

"Tess, stop, stop, darling, stop!" He laughed and shook his head, a smile curling onto his face and his eyes squeezing shut as he put his hand on Tessa's head and gently pushed her back before looking over his shoulder at me.

"I guess that you were responsible for that, sweetheart." He smirked.

"Happy birthday, Tommy." I smiled sheepishly, making him laugh and nod as he sat up and I sat down on our bed next to him.

"Thank you, my love." He nodded as he leant down and blew out the candles.

"Do you feel old yet? You're now closer to thirty than you are twenty." I teased.

"Fuck me, sweetheart, I didn't feel old, but now I do." He scoffed, making me laugh and shake my head as I leant in and kissed him. Tom smiled and returned it, both of our eyes fluttering shut as his hand raised to cup my cheek.

"So, where's my birthday present? Or am I looking at it?" He flirted quietly, making me smirk and bite my lip as he broke the kiss and moved his lips down to my neck instead.

"Down, boy, down. You'll get your present later, after your party." I nodded as I pulled away to look at him instead. I had to admit that my heart jumped in anxiety at the thought of giving Tom his present, though. After all, this would be the biggest present that I'd ever given him, certainly the biggest surprise. And that of course came with a sense of anxiety, but I had to rely on how well I knew Tom, and the longevity and strength of our relationship. After all, we'd been together since Tom had been twenty and I had been nineteen, and now Tom was twenty-six, and I was twenty-five. We'd been together for over half a decade now, and so I had to trust that my present to him would be taken in the right way.

"Aw, no, love, come on, you can't keep me waiting all day for my present!" He laughed as we both stood up, Tom's arms wrapping around my waist from behind as we wandered out of our bedroom and towards the kitchen.

"I can, and I will, Tommy. Come on, let's have some cake." I smiled.

"Okay, THAT I can get behind." He nodded, making me laugh and shake my head as we sat down at the island in our kitchen, and I got out a knife to start cutting Tom's birthday cake.

Laughs and giggles left mine and Tom's lips as we drunkenly stumbled into our apartment, Tom's hands staying on my waist as we got in from his birthday party.

"Tommy, stop, I'm going to fall if you don't let me get out of my heels!" I squealed, my feet starting to lose grip on our hardwood floors as I tried to kick my heels off.

"I'll catch you if you fall, darling, I promise." Tom smirked and curled his arms around my waist to pull me into his body. I laughed and returned the smirk as he leant down and kissed me, my eyes fluttering shut as I held his face. I squealed into it as Tom leant down and swiped my legs from underneath me, making him laugh against my lips as he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the sofa before sitting down with me in his arms. I broke the kiss and sighed in bliss, the love of my life's eyes flicked over my face as his hand soothingly massaged my thigh.

"Have you had a good birthday, Tommy?" I asked softly.

"I did, my love, the party was awesome. But, I'm wondering where my present is?" He asked hopefully. My eyes wavered slightly, my heart jumping harshly in anxiety as my drunken mind had almost forgotten about my present to Tom. But now was the time. Tom's birthday was about to end, we were a matter of minutes away from the second of June, and so it was now or never. Now was the moment.

"Your present. Yeah." I smiled and nodded, making Tom return the smile and bite his lip as I stood from his lap and walked over to the wooden cabinet that stood below the TV in the living room. I slid the drawer open, the small black ring box appearing in my eye line as I did. I took a deep breath, my heart in my throat almost suffocating me as I took it and shut the drawer before turning back to Tom. My boyfriend gave me the smile that I'd fallen in love with, making me return it and bite my lip as I sat back down next to him. I took a deep breath before opening my hand to reveal the ring box to Tom. Immediately, his smile dropped, his eyes widening as I opened the ring box to reveal a simple and yet beautiful silver band. The silver band that, depending on Tom's answer...would be his engagement ring.

"Darling, I...is that what I think that it is?" Tom gulped, tears pricking his chocolate orbs as they met my own eyes. I nodded and bit my lip, my gaze also glassing over at what I was doing. I was about to ask Tom to marry me. And I just hoped to god that he'd say yes.

"Tommy, I can't express how much I love you. You're my world, you're everything to me, you have been since the moment that I met you. So, Thomas Stanley Holland...will you marry me?" I choked as tears started to leave my eyes. Tom's eyes wavered, his lips falling open as he looked between my face and the ring.

"Yes. Yes, darling, oh my god, yes, of course I will." He cried and shook his head. My eyes widened, another choke leaving my lips at his answer as he leant in and smashed our lips together. I returned it immediately, my eyes squeezing shut and tears streaming down both of our faces as Tom held my face in his hands. I broke the kiss and touched our foreheads, the biggest smiles that we'd ever had on both of our faces as we held each other tightly in our arms.

"You know that I was meant to propose to you, right?" Tom teased with a smile, making me laugh and shake my head as I gently took the ring from the box, and slid it onto Tom's wedding finger.

"Perfect fit." I whispered as I looked back at him.

"Good, because I absolutely love it, sweetheart. And I love you. I can't wait to marry you." He shook his head as his eyes flicked lovingly over my face.

"I love you too, Tommy. And I can't wait to marry you either." I smiled. He returned it and bit his lip, making me giggle as he leant in and kissed me again. Of course I couldn't speak for Tom, but I trusted that I'd given him the best birthday that I could, and we were ending it engaged. I had proposed to the love of my life, I'd now get to marry him, and I couldn't wait for that. I couldn't wait for any of it.