Impossible scene (Tom Holland)

Requested by w-oleff: Tom and Y/N are filming a very emotional scene, but after the director yells cut, Y/N is exhausted and can't stop crying.

*Please note: this chapter contains themes of domestic abuse, so if that's something that you can't read about right now, please don't read this chapter, I'll be back soon with lighter ones. Otherwise, please read with caution. Love you guys, and stay safe xoxo*

"And...ACTION!"

"Fuck you!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, both me and Tom immediately snapping into character as we started the scene.

"Fuck me?! Fuck YOU, Casey! What the fuck is wrong with you, you're the reason that this whole thing started!" Tom yelled back at me.

"You're delusional, Jason! I'm sick of being fucking abused by you, of being blamed for everything that's wrong in this relationship by you! I'm fucking over it!" I shouted, fake tears starting to leave my eyes as the scene continued.

"Well so am I. I'm over you. I'm fucking done with you, Casey." Tom nodded and clenched his jaw at me. I choked and shook my head, my eyes glued to my real-life-boyfriend as I tried to ignore the cameras that were circling us.

"I just want you to know one thing, Jason. And that's that you're the worst thing to ever have happened to me." I returned the nod, making Tom's eyes widen as I turned away from him.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?!" I heard Tom spit, my mind mentally preparing me for what was about to happen. Right on cue, Tom grabbed my wrist, making me gasp as he turned me around. My eyes widened as he harshly shoved me into the wall of the set, fire in his eyes as his spare hand wrapped around my neck to pin me there.

"Jason-stop, I can't breathe, stop!" I gasped falsely, tears streaming down my face as Tom stared down at me.

"Good. Fucking look at me. I want to stare into your eyes as you take your last fucking breathe." he spat, making me choke and shake my head.

"And...cut!"

The second that Jon called out, Tom removed his hand from around my neck and took a step back.

"You okay, my love?" He asked softly, my loving and kind boyfriend wrapping his arms around me in a gentle hug as I returned it, and rested my head against his chest.

"I'm okay." I nodded.

"Good job, guys, but I do want to run this scene again. I think that we can add a little more fire to this fight." Jon spoke. I sighed and pulled away slightly from Tom, though I was still in his arms as my eyes wavered and he looked down at me.

"You okay with that, darling? Or do you need a break?" Tom asked, his gorgeous chocolate eyes flicking worriedly over my face as he tried to read me. I sighed and bit my lip, my heart going numb at the idea of doing this scene again today, but I knew that I didn't have much of a choice. Tom and I had been dating for three years now, the internationally famous actor being the love of my life. That had been why we were both so happy when we'd been cast as a couple in a movie together. Until we found out what the movie was. We played Jason and Casey Williams, a seemingly normal couple until Tom's character, Jason, was revealed to be abusing Casey. It had been an overall exhausting movie to film, especially given the heavy topic and the troubled relationship between our characters, but this was by far the most emotionally and mentally draining scene that we had to do. In the scene, Casey and Jason were in the middle of a fight, one that ended in Jason choking Casey out and almost killing her. Of course Tom never actually choked me, he just made it look like he was, but it was incredibly draining in all sense of the word to not only have to yell at the love of my life, but also to have him choke me and make it look like he was trying to kill me. Of course Tom was incredible and would always check on me at the end of each time filming the scene, but the seemingly never-ending retakes were really starting to get to me.