Battle of the boys (Tom Holland and Harrison Osterfield)

Requested by MaRvEl_1996: Y/N, Tom and Harrison have a weekly movie night, but one week, there aren't enough seats on the sofa for all three, so Harrison asks her to come and sit on his lap. Y/N agrees and Tom gets jealous at this. When Harrison leaves to go to the bathroom, Tom asks her to come and sit on his lap instead. Y/N is slightly hesitant since she doesn't want to bother Tom by sitting on him, but eventually she says yes. When Harrison comes back, he gets jealous just like Tom did, and doesn't enjoy the rest of the movie because of this.

The front door opened, wide smiles spreading onto both mine and Tom's faces as I saw one of my best friends and crushes in person for the first time in two months. I squealed and jumped, making Tom laugh as he caught me, and I wrapped my legs around his waist so that I was clinging onto him.

"You miss me by any chance, darling?" Tom teased into my ear, the feeling of his hot breath fanning over my neck making goosebumps spread over my skin. I playfully rolled my eyes at the boy as he gently put me down, and I looked at him.

"Not at all, just wanted to hug you." I teased.

"Sure, my love." He smirked, making me return it as Harrison appeared from Tom's living room.

"Y/N, get in here!" He laughed.

"My other best friend!" I squealed as I hugged him tightly too. Tom, Harrison and I had been best friends since we'd all been tiny kids, and I loved both of them to bits. Except for that I didn't love them as brothers, no. It was no secret that both of my best friends had grown up to be very attractive young men, and so naturally I had developed a crush on both of them over time. I figured that I did a decent job of keeping that a secret, though. Now, it had been a tradition for the three of us to have a movie night every Friday, normally at Tom's house, and then Harrison and I would sleep over and we'd go and get brunch the next morning. Given Tom's job as an actor, we often had to have big breaks from these movie nights, and then would have an extra special movie night once Tom got back. And tonight, was one of those nights.

"Okay, what movie have you two chuckle-fucks picked?" I teased as the three of us headed through to Tom's living room, where Netflix was already set up on his large TV.

"We're having the age-old fight of 'Spider-Man' or 'Batman'." Tom sighed. I rolled my eyes and looked at them.

"I know, I know." Harrison shrugged. I chuckled at how dumb my two best friends were at times as I grabbed the remote from the table and turned to face the TV.

"Since neither of you can ever agree on a movie...we're putting on...'Captain America'." I smiled and nodded before turning that on and putting the remote back down on the table. I turned around, a sigh leaving my lips as both boys had already sat down on Tom's sofa. Leaving no space for me on the piece of furniture.

"Thanks for leaving me a space, guys." I teased sarcastically and shook my head. Tom and Harrison looked at and in between each other as they fully realised that there wasn't enough room in between them for me to fit.

"Shit, sorry, love." Tom spoke.

"It's okay, just sit on my lap, come here." Harrison nodded as he tapped his lap. Mine and Tom's eyes widened slightly as we both looked at him.

"What?" We scoffed simultaneously.

"As long as you're comfortable with that, it'll be better than sitting on the floor." My best friend shrugged. I sighed and nodded.

"True, I guess. Thanks, Haz." I gave him a small smile, making him return it and Tom stare daggers at our best friend as I sat down on Harrison's lap. I just didn't know why Tom looked so pissed off by this. I sat down on Harrison, his arms curling around my waist and his other hand resting on my thigh so that I was supported as the movie started to play. I heard Tom scoff, making me look at my best friend as he sat there with a clenched jaw. I just couldn't figure out why he was so seemingly pissed off.