Q&A 2!

How do you get the motivation to write?

So, this is a really good question, but is also a really hard one to answer, and I'll explain why haha. The person who asked this question said that they haven't written in a month and that they're struggling to write more. As annoying as this is, I want to let you know that it's completely normal, and try not to let yourself be defeated by it. Imagines are different because obviously most are only a few pages long, so once I get inspiration for them, they're easy to write. But fanfictions are so much harder to get motivation for because obviously they're a LOT longer, and if you're like me, you won't post any of it until it's completely written up. I'm currently trying to kickstart myself back into finishing my next Tom Holland fanfiction, and I got the motivation for that by starting to read it again. In my personal experience, I'll read the work that I haven't published yet, and I'll want to finish it because I'll be proud of what I HAVE written so far, and so I want to share it, and from there you just have to hope that it snowballs. I know that it's kind of wishy-washy advice, and I'm sorry for that, but there's no perfect, 100% "this will work" way to get motivation, unfortunately, but if I find it, I'll make sure to share it with you lovely people :).

What's your favourite story / one-shot that you've written?

This is a REALLY hard one, because I have a few that I love :) I think story-wise, 'The Avenger's daughter' is too much of a classic for it NOT to be my favourite, like I know that it's one of my oldest, but it was the first fanfiction that I wrote of Peter Parker and it's the first one that REALLY gained traction, so I'd say that one. In terms of one-shots, I like my series' ones. So 'The cute boy in the Spider-Man suit', 'A normal life' and 'The bad Spider-Man', ones like that :)

What's your middle name?

My middle name is Elizabeth! Bonus little fun fact, my mum has the same middle name! :)

What's your least favourite type of one-shot to write?

There honestly used to not be any types of one-shot that I didn't like to write, but now I'd say that smuts are my least favourite. I want to emphasise that I have NO issue with writing smut and I have NO issue with people requesting it, my answer is purely down to the fact that I've only discovered one real way to write it that works for me personally, and so I feel like after a while, my writing of them gets repetitive. However, you guys seem to still like them, and that's all that matters to me :)

Did you ever think that you'd hit 3K followers?

Lol, no I did NOT! When I first started writing, so when I first uploaded 'The Avenger's daughter' and the first one-shots book, I was ASTONISHED that I was even getting ten views per chapter, let alone having 3,000 of you beautiful people subscribed to my page! It honestly makes me feel so emotional and happy, like you guys have no idea how much it's done for me, how proud it's made me of my work, you guys have given me more than you'll ever know, and I'll never be able to thank you enough for that :)

Are you going to make a sequel to 'The Avenger's daughter'?

Unfortunately, I don't have any plans to, no. I won't lie, the primary reason is that I don't have time. Everything that I write now is either one-shots, and so is short, or has already been well underway for a long time and so it doesn't take up quite as much time as a completely from-scratch fanfiction does. I also feel like I left it in a good place, ya know? I know that people wanted to see Peter and Y/N grow up and get married and have kids and stuff, but I was happy where I left it, and I still am, so yeah :)

What's your favourite 'Spider-Man' movie?

Despite the fact that it destroyed my soul lol, it's got to be 'Spider-Man: No Way Home', however, 'Spider-May: Far From Home' is right behind it, AND it's actually a fun movie lmao. Like I love Tom, NWH is a work of art and I will always love it, but he was NOT joking when he said that it wasn't a fun movie lmao :')

Who's your favourite 'Harry Potter' character?

This is hard because whilst I like Harry Potter, I'm not a MASSIVE fan, ya know? But I'd be tempted to say Dumbledore. Obviously he's very involved in the Order of the Phoenix, and he'd quite "fuck the establishment" when it comes to the Ministry, and that's my type of authority figure lmao.

Which type of one-shot do you like to write more, mob or vampire?

OOOOOOF this is HARD. I think, and this is largely because I've done so much more of these ones(and spoiler, the Tom Holland fanfic I'm hoping to start progress on again may or may be of this type-oop) I would say mob one-shots, I think. Obviously either Mob boss Tom or vampire Tom is hot as shit, but I do like writing mob boss ones. That being said, of course I love writing both :)

Do you have any pets? What type?

I do! I have a cat called Amber, and she's a chubby little thing lmao! The person who asked this requested a photo of her too, but I am not going to post that. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the request for a photo, but I am not comfortable with posting any photos that could identify who I am IRL lmao because no one in my life knows that I do this, so I'm afraid that 'a cat called Amber' is all that you're getting :)

Are you going to do an ending to 'The Insider' series?

I've had quite a few people ask for this in the last couple months, which NGL does make me think that I should finish it LMAO. The answer is that currently, I don't know. In my first book, I got REALLY bad at starting a series and then not finishing it, like I think that I have three series', including this one, that I just didn't finish. If I were to finish it, it would take a while because I'd have to re jog my memory of everything that had happened. I will say, though, that the reason why it didn't get finished was because I ran out of inspiration, I ran out of places to take it, and have had any ideas since, so I'm sorry, but I don't know if that series will get an end :(