The child spy *part 1* (Mob boss!AU, Tom Holland)

Requested by znblazn: Y/N is a child agent who's sent to get information about the Holland mob. She meets Tom and they become childhood sweethearts before Y/N has to leave. Years later, Tom finds out that someone is trying to kill him, and when he finds her, he recognises her. She confirms that their childhood love was a lie, but she starts to fall for him by the day when he imprisons her in his mansion.

I stared up at the huge oak doors, my heart in my throat virtually suffocating me as I tried to not let my nerves get the better of me. After all, if I did that, I would fail the mission. And if I failed the mission, I would die. Instead of Tom Holland. I took one last deep breath, my throat swallowing thickly as I stepped forward and knocked my closed fist against the massive door. I heard shuffling, my body starting to shake and my arms wrapping around myself to make myself look weak and vulnerable as footsteps approached the door. It opened to reveal what looked to be a maid, the woman's eyes widening as she saw me.

"What do you want?" She scoffed callously. I gulped and looked up at her.

"I-I'm sorry, I have nowhere else to go, please." I choked and shook my head as fake tears started to leave my eyes.

"That's not my problem. Get lost." She spat before starting to close the door.

"The Osterfields sent me." I blurted out. She stopped closing the door immediately and looked at me, giving me the exact reaction that I had been told that I'd get by bringing up the Holland mob's right-hand-family. She sighed and looked me up and down.

"Fine. I suppose that you better come in if they sent you." She nodded. I choked falsely and gave her a small smile as I slipped into the mansion and passed her. So it begins, I thought, my eyes looking up into the huge building as I gulped. Because the truth wasn't nearly as close to what I'd told the maid as it seemed. The truth was that I was a child spy. And I had been sent to get information about the Holland mob, to be used to kill the heir to it, Tom Holland, when we were both older. At only age six, five years ago now, I had been sold by my parents to an underground organisation that trained kids like me into the most unsuspecting assassins and spies in the world. It had settled my parents' debts, and so they hadn't thought twice about it. Given that I was the same age as the heir to the biggest mob in London, the Holland mob, I had been trained and raised with the specific intention of infiltrating the mob and collecting as much information as I could on Tom Holland, before using that to kill him when we were both twenty-five. And, well...I planned to succeed. The maid led me into what looked to be a huge living room, a family of a man, a woman, and four young boys sitting around the place as a fire burned away in the beautiful marble fireplace. I gulped and tried to keep my cool, my eyes wavering as I immediately recognised the oldest boy as my target. Tom Holland. They all looked up as I walked in with the maid.

"Mrs Holland, I'm so sorry to disturb you, but this little one was on the doorstep. She claims that Mrs Osterfield sent her." The maid spoke. I gulped harshly as the woman's eyebrows furrowed, as did the man's as they looked at each other.

"Have any of them mentioned this to you, Dom?" She asked.

"Not at all." He shook his head.

"Oh well. If they sent her here, it must have been for a reason. I'll deal with her, Sarah, thank you." The woman nodded as she stood up and walked towards me. She gave me a kind smile as she bent down so that she was at eye level with me.

"What's your name, love?" She asked softly.

"Y-Y/N. My name is Y/N." I replied timidly.