First-time father (Tom Holland)

Requested by causeiseeyoutrying: Y/N and Tom have a baby, and Y/N has to run some errands, which will be her first time leaving the baby with Tom. So, Tom, Harrison and Jacob babysit his and Y/N's baby

Tom's P.O.V

"Okay, so all of the milk that I've pumped recently is in the freezer, you know how to thaw it, don't give him formula, the pediatrician said no formula yet, I bought him some more nappies yesterday, so that should be all fine, and he's just woken up from his nap, so he should be okay for a while." Y/N gulped, Tom's wife rushing around the house and shoving stuff into her bag as Tom followed her with their sleeping two week old baby cradled in his arms.

"Darling, I know, because I woke him up." Tom chuckled. Y/N sighed and gave him a small smile as she looked at Oscar.

"Are you sure that you're going to be okay with him, Tommy?" She asked.

"Of course I will be, sweetheart, he is my son. I've got Haz and Jacob here too to help, and besides, he loves his daddy." Tom smiled and looked down at the baby, making Y/N chuckle and shake her head. When Tom had found out that his wife of five years was pregnant with their first child, he was absolutely over the moon. His heart had become full the second that he'd seen his son, the little boy quickly becoming the light of his life. But since he'd been born, two weeks ago, Tom hadn't been left alone with him, him and Y/N had looked after him together, or she had looked after him alone. And so now that she had to go and run some errands that had to be done today, Tom was left to look after their newborn son. By himself.

"I shouldn't be too long, I don't have that many places to go." Y/N reassured as she pulled her shoes on and shrugged her coat on too.

"Take as long as you need to, my love. Because I have this. Don't I, Oz, don't I?" He cooed as he looked down at their now back asleep son.

"Well doesn't that answer just fill you with confidence?" Y/N teased. Tom playfully rolled his eyes and shook his head, making Y/N chuckle as he leant in and kissed her.

"See you soon, darling. Love you." He spoke as he continued to gently cradle Oscar.

"Love you too, Tommy. See you later." She nodded before heading out of the house and shutting the door. Tom sighed and looked down at the sleeping baby.

"Just you and me now, bud. Well, uncle Haz and uncle Jacob too." He chuckled, his lips forming into a smile at the sight of his son as he carried him back into the living room.

Tom sat on the carpet in the living room, Oscar on his back on the floor and Tom gently moving his legs around as Jacob and Harrison sat on the sofa behind them with their eyes glued to the TV. Tom playfully gasped and smiled at Oscar, the baby squealing and cooing in excitement at his dad as he waved his fists in the air.

"You're such a good boy, aren't you, Oz? You're being such a good boy for daddy." Tom cooed and shook his head.

"Mate, I love you, but are you going to be talking to him like that for the whole afternoon?" Harrison chuckled.

"He's two weeks old, Haz, this is how you're meant to talk to such a young baby. Anyway, I thought that you two were supposed to be helping me." He scoffed as he looked over his shoulder at the other two men.

"Nah, you're doing a great job embarrassing yourself with baby talk alone." Jacob teased, making Tom chuckle and shake his head as he looked back down at Oscar. Suddenly, the most foul smell started to fill the room, making Tom's smile dip.