Not ready (Tom Holland)

Requested by lisaturpin2020: Y/N gets pregnant, and decides that she wants an abortion. Tom completely supports her, and pushes back shooting for a few weeks to take care of her.

*Please note: as the request suggests, this one-shot contains themes of abortion. Of course, everyone has their own opinion on abortion, I personally am pro-choice, but I just ask everyone to be respectful and considerate when sharing their own views on this. If you're pro-choice, awesome, if you're pro-life, great too, just please respect other people's decisions. If I see any offensive comments about any views, or anyone being rude to other readers, those making those comments will be muted and reported. Thank you, and enjoy xxx*

Tears rolled relentlessly down my face, my shaking hands clasping together in a futile attempt to stop them from moving so much. I could just about feel the sensation of Tom's hand soothingly rubbing up and down my back as his lips pressed to my hair, but it felt like that was a thousand miles away. I could also feel the moisture of his tears dripping on my head, my heart completely fucking numb as my mind desperately tried to comprehend what we had just discovered.

"A-are you absolutely sure, darling? I-I mean, those things can be wrong...right?" He gulped. I shook my head and bit my lip as I raised my head to look at him. Tom stared back at me with equally red and puffy eyes as he gave me a weak attempt at a reassuring smile. Not that I could blame him in the slightest.

"Yes, they can be wrong, Tommy, but three wouldn't be. I'm pregnant. I'm definitely pregnant." I choked and shook my head as fresh tears started to leave my eyes. His face dropped even further as he saw the next wave of emotion start to hit me.

"Oh, sweetheart. Come here, come here." He returned my choke as he wrapped his arms tightly around me, and pulled me into his body. I held onto him for dear life, my head rested against his chest as I just sobbed into his shirt. Tom and I had been together for two years now, and I could easily see myself spending the rest of my life with the amazing boy. We had moved in together six months ago, and whilst we definitely saw a marriage and children together one day, we had both agreed that we weren't ready for that yet for at least another few years. Hence why we were both so distraught about the three positive pregnancy tests that I'd done today. The first red flag had been when I had missed my second period in a row. I had pretty irregular periods, so missing one hadn't at all been a red flag, but my second missed period had been when I had started to grow concerned. Then, the second red flag had reared its ugly head. The nausea. I had started throwing up relentlessly every morning, and couldn't for the life of me work out why. There was no bug going around any of mine or Tom's social circles, and we hadn't eaten any bad food recently. So, that had been when I had decided to buy the pregnancy tests, my heart sinking at the gut feeling that just told me that I was pregnant. And, I had been right. In any story like this, Tom and I would get past the fact that we weren't ready for a child, and would decide to have it and love it anyway. But this wasn't a story. This was our life. And the awful fact of the matter was that we weren't ready for a baby yet. I wasn't ready for a baby yet. And that hadn't suddenly changed because I'd gotten pregnant accidentally.

"I'm so sorry, my love. I'm so fucking sorry." Tom whispered, his hands soothingly rubbing up and down my back and the other stroking my hair to keep me calm as he gently held my head against his chest. I bit my lip harshly, my heart breaking at what I was about to say. But it had to be said. And it had to be said now.

"I don't want to have it, Tommy." I whispered. I felt my boyfriend's movements freeze, my anxiety spiking harshly as I felt him pull away slightly so that he could see me.