Wedding planners (Tom Holland)

Requested by courtneycg_2005: Tom and Y/N plan their wedding, and Zendaya, Harrison and Jacob help.

*Just a little note: this request was actually for a part 2 of a previous one-shot, however I couldn't remember which chapter it was, and couldn't find it either, so chose to make it its own one-shot. I hope that that's okay :)*

I sat on the floor of mine and Tom's living room, my heart fluttering with excitement and my hands joined together as my eyes drifted over the coffee table that was covered in wedding magazines. Everything from bridal gown magazines, to ones with cake ideas, to beautiful arrays of flowers and centerpieces. I wanted it all, so I could already tell that the problem would be choosing only specific stuff.

"Hey, love-what the fuck?" I looked over my shoulder and gave Tom a giddy smile, my fiance's mouth falling open and his eyes wide as he wandered towards me.

"Where did all of these wedding magazines come from?! I literally proposed to you last night!" He scoffed as he sat down next to me on the floor, and curled his arm around my waist.

"Tommy, we've been together for four years, and I've been dropping hints for a year, do you really think that I wasn't collecting stuff in that time?" I returned the scoff as I looked at him.

"I mean, sure, darling, but I just didn't think that you would be so prepared." He chuckled and shrugged.

"Well, I was." I smiled.

"Clearly." He teased, making me smirk as he leant in and kissed my head. Tom and I had been together for four years, and the hazel-waved and chocolate eyed boy was truly the love of my life. Sure, we'd had a fair share of challenges with Tom being an actor, only two of the problems being that he was away so much, and often got shipped with various co-stars, but we had made it through stronger than ever. And thank fuck that we had, because last night, Tom had finally asked me to marry him. Of course I hadn't hesitated in saying 'yes', my mind already buzzing with the possibilities of our dream wedding as I looked over the magazines. But first, we actually had to plan it.

"So, what do you want in terms of a theme?" I asked, my arm casually hanging over Tom's leg as his hand gently massaged circles against my waist.

"You don't want a themed wedding, do you, sweetheart?" Tom grimaced as he looked at me.

"When I say 'themed', I don't mean, like, superheroes or some shit, I mean classic or regal, off-white or egg-shell, that type of thing." I nodded.

"Okay, now you're just saying words to me, darling." He chuckled and shook his head. I playfully rolled my eyes and squeezed his knee, my mind already knowing that it would likely be down to me and our best friend, Zendaya, to plan most of this wedding. But that was okay. If it got me to the end of the aisle where Tom would be, I'd do it.

Tom's P.O.V

Tom pulled back the curtain of the dressing room and walked out, Harrison and Jacob's eyes widening as they saw the suit that he was wearing.

"Thoughts-."

"Absolutely not."

"It's horrible, I hate it." Both boys spoke, making Tom's eyes widen.

"Christ, guys, at least think about it before saying how awful I look in it." He scoffed as he walked to the mirror to have a look himself.