Business owner (Tom Holland)

Requested by tomhollandswife09: Y/N is on Instagram live, getting ready and promoting her new beauty business. Tom is sitting with her, just being annoying but in a cute way, and in the end, Y/N gives up trying to promote her stuff, and ends up just messing around with Tom for the rest of the live.

I sat on the floor of mine and Tom's bedroom, my phone positioned in front of me and ready for me to go live on Instagram as I laid out all of my products that I'd be using to get ready.

"Hey, love-oh, what are you up to?" I looked over my shoulder and gave Tom a small smile as my boyfriend of a year walked into our bedroom in just his sweatpants and a tank top.

"I'm about to go live and show people how I use my products to get ready. You know, a little bit of self promotion." I shrugged. His eyebrows raised in excitement.

"Ooh, can I join?" He smiled as he rushed to me and sat down next to me. I looked at him.

"I-I mean, sure, but I didn't think that you'd really be interested in this kind of stuff." I chuckled.

"It's supporting you, sweetheart, so of course I'm interested in it." He nodded, making me smile and bite my lip at his sweet words as he curled his arms around my waist. Tom and I had met on the set of the third 'Spider-Man' movie, where I had earned an apprenticeship with his makeup artist to learn from her. Being a makeup artist wasn't what I wanted to do in the long-term, I had actually been in the process of setting up my own beauty and skincare business at the time, but it meant working for names like Tom, Zendaya and Benedict Cumberbatch, and so I'd take it. Much to my surprise, Tom had taken a liking to me, and had asked me out within a couple of months. We'd been together ever since, with my boyfriend being extremely supportive as my business gained traction. He'd even helped by posting about it on his own social media, and had shown himself using my products, which of course had also helped my rise to fame within the industry. But something about the way that Tom was giddy and almost childish this morning gave me a slightly bad feeling that whilst he wanted to help by being in my live, he'd probably only mess around during it. But, the show still had to go on.

"Okay, you ready, babe?" I mumbled, Tom's arms staying around my waist as I leant forward and started to set up the live.

"Let's do it." He smiled, making me return it as I started the live before sitting back up.

"Hey, guys, it's Y/N, welcome to another 'get ready with me' live. As you can see, I'm here with my amazing boyfriend, Tom." I smiled as I looked at him.

"Hey, everyone." He chuckled and waved to the camera.

"Do you promise to behave on this live?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"I promise absolutely nothing, my love." He smirked and shook his head. I playfully rolled my eyes and returned the head shake as I picked up my first product, Tom giggling like a child and winking at the camera as I started the routine.

"Okay, this next product is tailored more to oily skin, so it's perfect if you get bad break-outs or acne, like Tom does." I teased as I squirted the cream onto my hands.

"Hey! In my defence, ninety-five percent of my job is to wear makeup, of course I break out!" He laughed, making me smirk and bite my lip as I looked at him.

"Here, have some of this." I nodded as I raised my hand to his face. He squeezed his eyes shut and scrunched up his nose in the way that I loved as I purposefully slapped the cream onto his cheek.

"Aw, thank you, sweetheart." He mumbled, making me giggle and bite my lip as I looked back at the camera.

"Anyway, yeah, so that product helps with oily skin, and is part of the sales that I have going on on my website right now. So whilst a two-hundred-and-fifty millilitre bottle is usually five pounds, it's currently three-fifty. So, whilst my products are made to be budget-friendly anyway, this one is even more so now, so get it if you have a budget to stick to." I nodded before looking at the comments.

"Let's have a read of some of these." I mumbled as I leant forward and looked at them.

"Aw, thank you to everyone for the lovely messages, I always appreciate the support from you guys-." I stopped talking, my eyebrows furrowing as I saw a comment come up from Tom. I rolled my eyes and playfully looked over my shoulder at my boyfriend, the boy sat there with a shit-eating grin on his face as he looked down at his phone.

"Really, Tommy?" I chuckled.

"What, I'm being nice! I made a nice comment, look, I said that your stuff is the best that I've ever had! And I didn't even mean in the sexual way!" He exclaimed, making me laugh and shake my head as I sat back up, and the pair of us continued to laugh.

"Okay, so now that we have our skincare done, it's time to show you guys some of the makeup that I have released, including some new products that I'm debuting today." I smiled, Tom's hands gently and subtly massaging my hips as we continued with my live.

"Okay, this is where I get lost, the only stuff that Rach puts on me is foundation and fake blood." Tom chuckled, his eyes wide and clueless as he looked over the assortment of products that I'd laid out in front of us. Tom and I had been on my live for half an hour now, and as much as I loved him, he'd been annoying and bothering me the whole time. Though, granted that it was in the way that you expected your significant other to be with you, not to mention that he had raked in thousands more views for me. But now, I was getting to the end of my product selection, and I had a feeling that the session would more than likely end in us just goofing off as opposed to me doing actual work.

"Okay, so my first new lip gloss is called 'pink sunrise', and it's a lovely peachy-red colour. It's perfect for a relatively neutral makeup look, as I'm going to show using Tom." I nodded.

"Oh, okay, this is happening." He chuckled, making me smile and bite my lip as I gently took his jaw to hold him still. His hand continued to massage my waist as I applied the lip gloss to his lips, my tongue sticking out slightly in concentration as I did.

"Stop it." I mumbled as Tom's gaze flicked between my eyes and my lips before staying on my lips.

"Stop what? I'm not doing anything." He chuckled in fake ignorance, as if he wasn't openly looking down at my lips and suggesting that he wanted to kiss me.

"You know what you're doing, stop." I giggled as I pulled away and capped the lip gloss again.

"See? Beautiful." I smiled and turned Tom's head to face the camera again using my hand on his jaw. We looked at each other again, making Tom smile as he leant in and pecked my lips.

"Mm, tastes good too." I teased, making my boyfriend laugh and shake his head as I looked back at my phone.

"That's all of my products for today, but I do have an extra fifteen minutes carved out for this live, so...what do we say to giving Tom a makeover?" I smiled. Tom's eyes widened.

"What? No, say no, guys, protect me, please." He gulped as I leant forward again and looked at the influx of new comments.

"Oof, they want you to suffer, Tommy, they're all saying yes." I cooed and shook my head as I sat back up and grabbed my foundation before grabbing my sponge too. I squirted a bit onto the sponge before looking at him.

"Stay still." I smiled before raising the sponge to his face.

"No! I don't consent, I don't consent!" He laughed, making me return it as I pinned him down and straddled him out of the sight of the camera, the pair of us continuing to laugh as I did his makeup. We always had a good time on my lives, but Tom of course knew that no matter how much I'd make fun of him or try out my products on him, I'd always appreciate how supportive he was of me and my career. And that was just one reason why I loved him so much.