Talking about her (Tom Holland)

Requested by marvel22stories: Tom and Y/N are dating, and are hanging out with his family, Zendaya, Jacob and Harrison. Everything is fine until everyone starts talking about how much Tom talks about Y/N, and how clearly whipped he is for her. Tom starts to get really embarrassed and uses Y/N to hide whilst whining for everyone to stop, but Y/N loves hearing about how much he talks about her.

I stood in mine and Tom's bedroom, my eyes glued to my figure in the mirror as I checked the bikini that I was wearing one last time. I gulped harshly and tried to ignore how quickly my heart was racing in my chest.

"Darling? Are you ready, people are here!" Tom yelled up the stairs.

"Y-yeah, coming!" I shouted back before grabbing my beach dress and putting it over the bikini. Tom and I had been dating for six months now, and today was a massive day for me. And that was because it was the day that I would finally be meeting two of his best friends, Zendaya and Jacob. Today, we were hosting a pool party at our mansion, and we had invited Tom's entire family, plus Harrison, Zendaya and Jacob. Of course I'd met his family and best friend months ago, but due to the busy schedules that both my boyfriend and his two American friends had, the four of us hadn't been in the same place long enough since I'd been with Tom for me to meet them. But today, today was it. I'd be meeting the famous duo, and I had to admit that I was shitting myself. I knew that they would both be lovely people, after all, Tom wouldn't be friends with them if they weren't. But it was their thoughts of me that worried me. Zendaya and Jacob were two of the most important people in Tom's life, and so I had no doubt that their opinions of me would affect our relationship in some way or another. Hence why today had to be perfect. I took one more deep breath before leaving our room and heading down the stairs. Tom's family looked up at me as I walked down, smiles spreading onto all of their faces as I came down.

"Y/N, hey! Oh my, look at you, gorgeous!" Nicki gushed as she tightly hugged me.

"Thank you so much, Nicki, you're too kind." I smiled, making her return it as I pulled away and looked at Tom's brothers.

"What's up, you losers?" I teased, my relationship with Tom's brothers being one more of friendship as I fist-bumped with each one of them in turn.

"Rich coming from you." Harry returned, making me smirk and shake my head.

"Tom, hey!" My heart jumped at the sound of the American voice calling out. I looked past Tom's brothers, my anxiety spiking harshly at the sight of Zendaya and Jacob walking up our path, and towards our front door.

"Guys, hey! How's it going?!" Tom laughed as he tightly hugged both of them before turning to look at me.

"Alright, this is it. This is my beautiful girlfriend, Y/N." Tom smiled, my anxiety lowering slightly as he gently curled his arm around my waist and pulled me into his body in reassurance.

"It's so great to meet you, I've heard so much about you two." I smiled as I extended my hand.

"Girl, don't even, get in here!" Zendaya laughed, making my eyes widen as she quickly pulled me into a tight hug. I returned it and let out a breath, the fact that she was already so willing to hug me a good sign as I felt her hands on my back. I pulled away and gave her a smile, her returning it as I hugged Jacob too.

"We've heard so much about you too. He doesn't shut up about you." Jacob teased as he looked at Tom.

"Mate, shut up." Tom scoffed, making us all laugh and shake our heads as we started to move through the house, and into mine and Tom's back garden to start the pool party.