Unknown relationship *SMUT* (Peter Parker)

Requested by skeetskeet74: Peter is a virgin, and it's his first time having sex. He's awkward and doesn't know what to do, and then comes down the next morning covered in hickeys. The Avengers don't know that he's seeing someone, and so start to ask questions when they see the hickeys.

Peter and I lay in his bed, his arm around my waist and my head on his chest as we cuddled. It was our six-month anniversary, and we had decided to have a nice and chill date of just hanging out and watching movies at the Avengers' Tower. When the Avengers didn't know that I even existed. I didn't have a problem with it, but Peter still had yet to tell his team about me. My boyfriend was awkward and shy, and of course I loved that about him, but it meant that he had no idea how to tell them about me. And especially how to tell them that we hadn't had sex yet. I was Peter's first girlfriend, and he wasn't my first boyfriend, meaning that I had experience where he lacked it. But given that it was our six-month anniversary, I was hoping that something would happen for the first time soon. If not today.

"Baby." I snapped out of my thoughts as Peter spoke, making me look up at him.

"You okay? You looked like you were in space." He chuckled as he gently pushed a strand of hair out of my face. I smiled and bit my lip.

"Yeah, sorry, I was just thinking." I nodded. He returned it and flicked his eyes over my face.

"So was I, angel. And I want to talk to you about what I was thinking." He stated. My eyebrows furrowed, worry starting to creep in as I sat up to look at him properly.

"Is everything okay, Pete?" I gulped. He returned it and nodded, anxiety also creeping over his face as he looked at me.

"Yeah, I just, um...fuck, I'm ready to lose my virginity to you." He blurted out. My eyes widened, my mouth falling open at his words. My heart jumped in my chest, butterflies already starting to appear in my stomach at the idea that Peter and I would finally have sex.

"Peter, are...are you sure? Because losing your virginity is a big thing." I nodded.

"I know, baby, but what can I say, I love you. I love you and I trust you, and for me, that's enough to tell me that I'm making the right decision." He reassured. I sighed and nodded again, though the space in between my legs was already tingling at the idea of finally being with Peter in that way. I knew that I would have to take control, but that was okay. All I wanted was to make sure that my boyfriend felt safe and okay, and so I would do that.

"That means a lot, Pete. Okay. If you're ready, we can do this. And of course, say the second that anything feels wrong, or you want to stop." I demanded.

"I will, babe, I promise." He nodded. I returned it and gave him a small smile before leaning in and gently kissing him. He returned it, both of our eyes fluttering shut as his hand raised to cup my face. I moved forward and straddled him, a moan almost slipping my lips as I could feel Peter already getting hard underneath me. I deepened the kiss, Peter letting me as I slipped my tongue into his mouth and initiated a make-out with him. Our lips moulded together, my hands curling around my boyfriend's neck to pull him closer as his hands gripped my waist. I broke the kiss and moved my lips down to his neck, Peter's head tilting to the side to give me more access.

"Fuck, babe." He moaned quietly before his eyes shot open.

"S-shit, sorry, I-I didn't mean to moan." He chuckled awkwardly as he looked at me.

"Don't be embarrassed about moaning, Pete. Moaning is a good sign." I smiled, making him return it and bite his lip as I started to leave open-mouthed and nippy kisses on his skin. I could tell that Peter was already feeling a little bit awkward and flustered at how he was feeling turned on so quickly, but that was okay. I'd make sure that he was okay.