Tom's personal stripper *SMUT* (Mob boss!AU, Tom Holland)

Requested by Holland-Simp: Y/N is a stripper at one of Tom's clubs, but he secretly has a thing for her, so one day, he promotes her to his personal stripper. She happily agrees and on her first shift, she offers him a lap dance. He agrees, gets turned on, and then one thing leads to another.

Tom's P.O.V

Tom's car stopped in front of one of his many strip clubs in London, the man's door being opened from the outside as he climbed out. He buttoned up his dress jacket before digging into his trouser pocket for his carton of cigarettes. He took one out and placed it between his lips, his eyes looking up at one of his many businesses like they always did before he leant down and lit the cigarette. He started to walk into the club followed by his bodyguards as he blew the smoke out. He entered the thumping building, the vibrations in his chest as red light shrouded him. He walked in and immediately started to head to his private booth whilst ignoring all of the dancers and strippers like he always did. Well, except for one. Tom put the cigarette to his lips again as he looked at the one that always caught his eye. He didn't know her real name yet, but her stage name was 'Angel' and she was the most beautiful girl that he'd ever seen ever, let alone in one of his clubs. She had worked for the club for two months now, and Tom was always absolutely enthralled by her. The way that she danced around the pole would have the man gripped from the second that he'd start watching her, her beautiful hair always moving with her and the lingerie that she'd wear always hugging her figure perfectly. But that was what had given Tom the idea to create a plan, a week ago. And that plan, was to promote her to be his own personal stripper. He snapped out of his thoughts as Harrison walked towards him.

"You alright, mate?" Tom asked, his lips letting go of the smoke as his best friend sat down in the booth next to him.

"Yeah, there's been no trouble today, it's been quiet in every other sense but customers." Harrison nodded. Tom returned it and bit his lip, his eyes having been glued to Angel the whole time. Harrison followed the man's gaze and he chuckled before looking back at Tom.

"When are you doing it, then? When are you asking her?" He asked.

"Today. Now." Tom nodded. Harrison's eyes widened.

"Are you joking-."

"Nope." Tom shook his head as he finally caught Angel's gaze. Her eyes widened slightly, making the man smirk and bite his lip at her innocence as he raised his finger and beckoned her over.

Y/N's P.O.V

I moved around the stage, my body rolling and dancing against the pole as I did my best to make money. I had been working at this strip club for two months now under the nickname of 'Angel', and I had to admit that I loved it. I had always loved dancing and expressing myself, so literally making hundreds of pounds per shift just by dancing in less clothes than normal definitely made sense to me. I looked up, my heart jumping in my chest as Tom Holland walked into the club. AKA, the mob boss who owned the club, and therefore was my ultimate boss. One thing that I had noticed was that every time that he'd come to the club since I had started working there, he hadn't been able to take his eyes off of me. I was extremely flattered by the attention, given that he was not only a very wealthy and successful man, but he was also extremely fucking hot too. All of the girls at the club wanted a piece of him, but his attention was always on me. And today was no exception. I continued to dance as Tom started to head to his private booth whilst ignoring all of the dancers and strippers like he always did. Well, except for me. Tom put the cigarette to his lips again as he looked at me. I pretended to not notice his gaze, my eyes instead flicking between the other customers and the stage as I continued to move my body as seductively as possible. I kept dancing and subtly watching as Tom's right-hand man, Harrison, walked up to the booth, the men starting to talk as he sat down. I saw their lips moving but couldn't make out what they were saying. My heart jumped in my chest as suddenly, Harrison looked over his shoulder at me before turning back to Tom, the brunette's eyes never leaving me as his best friend looked at him. Tom nodded and spoke before shaking his head and speaking again as I finally let him catch my gaze. My eyes widened slightly in fake shock, making him smirk and bite his lip as he raised his finger and beckoned me over. This is it, I thought to myself as I let go of the pole, and started to saunter down the steps of the stage. I swung my hips as much as possible as I walked towards the men, Tom making no effort to hide the way that his eyes were skimming hungrily up and down my body as I approached them.