The rival mob boss *part 1* (Mob boss!AU, Tom Holland)

Requested by tiktokxxoo: Tom is a mob boss and kidnaps Y/N, who is his rival boss' girlfriend, and they end up falling in love.

Tom's P.O.V

Tom sat in the nightclub with Harrison and his brothers, a cigarette in between his fingers as his eyes drifted over the crowded and dark room.

"Is everyone clear on the plan?" Tom asked, his eyes still skimming over the club as he continued to look for his target for the night.

"Are you sure that you want to do this tonight, mate?" Harrison asked.

"Look, we know that he's going to be here tonight, which means that she's going to be here. I don't know when we'll next get an opportunity like this, so we need to seize it. Am I clear?" Tom checked again as he looked back at his right-hand-man and his brothers.

"Boss." Harrison nodded. Tom returned it before looking back out onto the club floor. And as soon as he did, he saw...her. His eyes wavered, a thick lump growing in his throat with how fucking good she looked as she walked in on the arm of his rival, Andrew Reeves. And she was the target for tonight. Y/N Y/L/N. She obviously clocked him too, Tom's lips curling into a smirk as he saw her gaze also waver and her gulp harshly. Because the truth was that Tom and Y/N weren't just two people who had undeniable sexual tension, no. Tom was the boss of the most feared mob in London, the Holland mob. Whilst his was without doubt the most powerful and terrifying gang, he did have plenty of rivals, including Andrew Reeves, the boss of the only mob that truly rivalled Tom's. And that was where Andrew's girlfriend, Y/N, came in. She has been introduced into this world when she'd started dating Andrew, but Tom would always be thankful for that because she was the most stunning girl that he'd ever seen. They didn't cross paths much due to Andrew keeping her away from Tom, for the exact purpose of protecting her from what would happen tonight, but whenever they did see each other, Tom would fall in love with her all over again. But tonight wasn't about getting her for him, no. Tonight, Tom and his men planned to kidnap Y/N, for the sole reason of weakening Andrew and gaining even more power over him. Of course Tom had no intention of hurting the beautiful girl, but Y/N and Andrew didn't know that.

"Here we go, boys. Here we fucking go." Tom nodded as he put out his cigarette on the ashtray, the rest of the boys nodding too as all of them stood up and started to head down into the crowd, and towards Y/N.

Y/N's P.O.V

Andrew and I walked along the street, our hands joined and my heels clicking against the cobbles as we headed towards the row of clubs.

"Here we go." Andrew mumbled, my boyfriend of a year going first as he led me into the club. Immediately red light surrounded us, the thumping music being felt in my chest as the smell of cheap alcohol and weed filled my nostrils. I grimaced slightly at it, my mind still not completely used to this world as Andrew continued to lead me in.

"Do you want a drink?" Andrew asked.

"Yeah, please." I nodded, making him return it as I looked around. But as soon as I did, I wished that I hadn't. My eyes wavered as they landed on Tom Holland, the man's lips curling into a smirk as he saw me looking at him and gulping. I unwillingly held the gaze as I desperately tried to keep my cool, but my pounding heart and fluttering stomach was telling me the truth behind what the hazel-haired mob boss did to me. I had been introduced to this world a year ago when I had started dating Andrew, though I had to admit that since the moment that I had seen Tom for the first time, my heart had flipped like it never had before. Everything about him from his gorgeous chocolate eyes, hazel curls and dangerous smile made me fall for him. But I was with Andrew, and I wouldn't betray that trust. Not to mention that I knew how dangerous Tom was. Andrew made a point of keeping me away from his rival because god knew what would happen if Tom ever got his hands on me. I knew that Tom wouldn't hesitate to ever use me against Andrew, and to potentially hurt me, and so I'd let Andrew keep me away from him. Even if my heart constantly told me to let the sexual tension between us explode. But that was why I had to leave, and I had to leave now. Tom hadn't broken my gaze once, and this was a dangerous game to be playing. Tom turned and said something to his men, making them all look at me as he put out his cigarette and stood up. My eyes widened.