Photoshoot with Harrison (Tom Holland)

Requested by _miedelas: Y/N and Harrison have a photoshoot together, and get a little too touchy and playful, which makes Tom jealous.

"This is going to be so cool, I can't wait for this!" I exclaimed, making Tom chuckle and shake his head as I pulled him by his hand into the lift of the building.

"I know, darling, and you're right to be excited. Haz has been looking forward to it too." He smiled as he pressed the button, making the doors close as the box started to lift us to the studio. I giggled and bit my lip, Tom's smile widening as he leant in and kissed my head. I had met my boyfriend, Tom, two years ago, and we'd been dating ever since. We had met when Tom had been hired for a cologne advert in a magazine, and the company had also wanted a female model, and so I had been hired too. I had been a model for the last five years, and I absolutely loved my work. I travelled all over the world with it, just like Tom did, and it was the perfect life for us. Today, I was shooting a clothing advert, but this one would be especially good. And that was because the male model was Tom's best friend, Harrison. Tom had come along to the shoot to support both of us, and so I was excited to spend the day with my boyfriend, and our best friend. The lift pinged and the doors opened, Harrison and the photographer looking up at us as we walked out.

"Tom, Y/N, hey! It's great to see you both!" Harrison laughed as he and Tom tightly hugged.

"It's great to see you too, mate, I'm so glad that I could join you guys." Tom smiled.

"So am I, I always love you accompanying me to work." I nodded as I curled my arms around his neck.

"I always love it too, sweetheart." He smirked, making me giggle as he leant down and kissed me.

"Okay, so for the first shot, Harrison, please sit down, and Y/N you're going to lean against him and hang your arm over his shoulder. You got it?" The photographer asked as Harrison and I stood on the white backdrop, both of us clad in the clothes that we were advertising.

"I think so." Harrison smiled at me, making me return it as he sat down on the stool. I looked at Tom, my heart still fluttering even after two years with him as he winked at me. I bit my lip and tried not to blush as I got into the position that I'd been told to get into, and leant against Harrison's shoulder. I curled my arm around him, both of us losing all expression on our faces for the camera as the photographer raised the camera and snapped the photo.

"Brilliant, guys, awesome. Next pose, I want you looking at each other." He nodded. Harrison and I returned it and looked up at each other, my eyes looking into his blue ones as the next shot was snapped.

"Okay, brill. Next one, we're getting rid of the chair, and I want your arms around each other as you look at each other. Is that all good?" The photographer checked. My eyes wavered slightly.

"Sure." Harrison chuckled, making me return it hesitantly as he stood up. I gulped and looked at Tom, my boyfriend's arms crossed over his chest and his smile disappearing slightly as he watched us. I loved Tom to the ends of the worlds and back, but he often got jealous very easily. In most cases, I didn't mind, for example if some asshole was hitting on me in a bar and he would get jealous enough to step in. But this was work and nothing more, and yet I still could already see the jealousy creeping in for him. But it still had to be done. Harrison and I faced each other, both of us giving the other a small smile as he curled his arms around my waist, and I hooked mine over his shoulders.

"Smile, guys, beautiful." The photographer mumbled as he raised the camera and snapped the photo. As soon as he lowered the camera, I moved my arms from around Harrison and took a step back from him.