Chapter 3 - Kez

I was lost in a total wave of darkness, I didn't know if it was because I was still unconscious and dreaming, or just in a pitch-black room-no sliver of light poking out anywhere. My head throbbed hard, causing me to clench my eyes tighter from the pain that shot through my skull.

The last thing I remembered was being in Gabriel's office, and then I got struck across the head with something cold and hard-mental, maybe? Groaning, I rolled off my side, laying my back flat on the soft and warm surface beneath my body.

A bed, but not my bed. It was too squishy. I brought my hand up to my head, pressing lightly against my temple where the pain seared uncontrollably. Hissing, I opened my eyes hastily and looked up at the ceiling, slowly furrowing my eyebrows in curiosity. My throat burned as I swallowed, and I sat up, breathing out a slow and steady breath.

I needed water, and I'd go downstairs to grab some, but only if..it was inside my own home-this wasn't my room. I cursed under my breath and looked over toward my right, eyeing the view on the opposite side of the floor-to-ceiling windows.

Everything seemed so dark, which was odd. The curtains draped down on one side, viewing the sun as it set for the day, and a couple of oak trees out in the distance. I swallowed and looked to the side, not moving my head an inch.

A low chuckle sounded from behind me and I whipped my body right round, scurrying off the bed in a rush. A guy-about six foot, hair all ruffled and wet, looking as if he had just got out from the shower was standing at the door, tilting his head slightly and looking at me in amusement.

"Who're you-? where am I?" I questioned calmly, my voice flowing out in a hoarse whisper.

He arched an eyebrow, slowly stalking toward me. I tried to be collected and less angsty but instead, I scurried back, probably looking like a frightened mess. He rolled his eyes and stopped, centered in the room. "I'm not going to hurt you," He claimed, shaking his head and smirking at me.

"That fucking smirk says otherwise, now answer me!" My voice raised slightly-but unexpectedly, and I shuffled back until my hands touched the glass behind me.

Laughing, he stepped closer and tilted his head down, keeping his black eyes focused on me. He looked annoyed and I figured it was because I wasn't afraid, but believe me, I was.

"Perhaps," he smiled this time, in a temp to be less intimidating. It didn't work. "I'm Creed, and you're..in a mansion." Funny

My breathless laugh echoed as flashes of my memory came back and Creed glared right at me, his eyes squinted in annoyance as his head tilted up. "You're one of the guys from my house," I stated matter of fact, pointing my finger at him. "You kidnapped me!" Shouting, my legs carried themselves and I started pacing in one spot.

One moment I was freaking out, fisting my hands at my sides, then the next my arm was in the air, swinging a fist forward and striking him in the jaw. His head jerked to the side and he groaned, taking a step backward. Shit.

Creed brought a hand up, carefully rubbing at his face and pulled his bottom lip in with his tongue. I stepped away, an expression of guilt and anxiousness displaying across my face. I shouldn't have done that.

He looked back at me and tsk-ed, then quickly lunged forward and grasped onto my arm harshly, pulling me against his chest.

I cursed loudly and with one swift move my leg came up into his groin. His grip loosened and he let go, causing me to fall on the floor and land on my hip. "Fuck," I whimpered, hastily getting on my knees and scurrying into the bathroom.

"You're gonna regret that, Little one," he muttered just as I slammed the door and locked it.

For a brief moment, everything fell silent, the only sound being heard was the breath of relief that flew past my lips. I thought for a second he left but I was wrong. The doorknob rattled once and then there was a pause.

It rattled again, "Open the door or I'll kick it down!" He yelled.

I bit down on my bottom lip and cursed in my head. Why me? For Fucks sake. He didn't try opening it again, instead, he stepped away-his angry footsteps pounded on the floor. Maybe he left, but I kind of doubted it. Slowly, I stood up and rubbed at my side as I tiptoed across the bathroom tiles, coming up to the mirror.

I was about to regret what I was going to do, but... I brought my fist up, smashing the glass, and as I stepped back I tripped. My right hand shot first and it landed completely on a piece of shard behind me. Groaning, I pulled back and hastily stood on my feet. Yeah, already regret that.

Holding the backside of my injured hand with my other one, I hissed then slowly took a piece of glass that fell into the sink and stuffed it under my skirt, making it stay somehow. Then I quickly grabbed a towel to wrap my hand with and strode behind the door.

Blood dripped down my wrist, and I tried my best not to make a mess on my clothes as I placed my hand on my thigh, trying to tie a knot in the towel. I finished and leaned my back against the wall, my eyes shifted to my left and I stared at the door.

Oh, fuck it. I reached over and unlocked the stupid thing, slowly turning the handle and allowing it to drift open on its own.

I watched Creed walk in carefully and he rotated his head slowly, looking at me. Guilty. He scoffed and turned around completely, shifting toward me. "What was the purpose of all that, seriously." He shook his head. Wincing, I retracted my hand when he kneeled, trying to take my arm. He tsk-ed, "I'll fix that if you promise not to kick or punch me again-and don't run away. You won't get far," he smiled. Mhm.

I hesitated before giving him my hurt hand. He smirked and pulled his bottom lip between his teeth, slowly unwrapping the bloody towel and throwing it behind him. My hand shook and when he squeezed at my wrist a bit it shook more.

You're not scared-you don't get scared. I was scared, my mind kept playing tricks on me, trying to convince myself I wasn't.

Sucking in a breath, Creed ran his tongue along his top teeth and moved his head down. He suddenly squeezed my wrist again, way tighter this time and I tried pulling away, but he grabbed my shoulder instead and held me in place firmly. He casually leaned in and stuck his tongue out, licking the cut.

This fucker was crazy. "What the fuck," I muttered, attempting my absolute best to pull away from his sick self.

A low growl came from his throat and he dug his fingers into my shoulder, causing me to groan out in immense pain. "Get off me!" I shouted, pushing at his chest with my free hand. He laughed, moving back and standing up at a quick pace, pulling me with him. He then spun me around and pushed me back into the room but kept his hand still wrapped around my wrist.

Holding out my forearm, he ran a finger over the cut to smear the blood and applied a little pressure which caused me to jerk. Then with his other hand, he opened the bedroom door and kicked it, quickly lifting me by the waist and pinning both my arms by my side so I couldn't try anything.

Lame to think I wouldn't. I bite too.

"Didn't daddy ever tell you not to trust strangers?" He whispered into my ear. I rolled my eyes. "Especially when they like blood and love inflicting pain. What made you think I'd fix your boo-boo?" He chuckled, gently brushing his lips over my ear.

I started thrashing my body and swung my leg back, kicking his knee as hard as I could. Dickhead

Unexpectedly, he grasped my hand and pressed a finger into the wound. I cried out helplessly.

The piece of glass. I somehow reached under the skirt and threaded the weapon out from there, rapidly stabbing him in the side. Hopefully, that was deep enough to slow him down. Creed dropped me in an instant and I wasted no time running.

And I'd bet he thought I wouldn't do something like that.

I heard him hiss loudly and throw the glass to the ground, "You just fucked with the wrong Santiago, Little One," he yelled close behind as I raced downstairs.

I was screwed.