Chapter 17 - Axel

"Does Kez know Creed is home?" I questioned, stuffing my gun into the holster around my shoulder and gazing at my brother.

He hummed and leaned against the wall off to the side of the big steel door on his right, eyes glued to his phone. "Mhm, no," he muttered, shoving a hand into the suit pants pocket.

For fucks sake. I'd kill him if I could, and Creed. I didn't like the thought of those two together let alone them being in the same damn fucking room-by themselves. Huffing, I rounded the car and ran a hand across my cheek, cautiously checking out our surroundings.

We had a little business job to do-just an inch of one. No arguments, weapons, blood-murder-nothing. Who the fuck was I kidding, blood was sure to be spilled, and the best part about it was we could take them home and really deal with them. Creed was going to be one lucky son of a bitch tonight.

Dragging a cigarette out, I flicked the lighter on and quickly lit the tip, placing the bud between my lips. I inhaled, feeling the strong and deadly smoke fill my lungs and making me relax for the situation that was about to come.

I pulled the cigarette back, keeping it between my two fingers, and I shifted the door open. Allowing Roman to go first, he kept his head up and eyes focused on the shit around him whilst I followed, not paying no mind to anything.

Vixen was a brat, and I somehow couldn't seem to get her off my mind, it was seriously eating at me. And now that Creed was home-which she didn't know, it kept me on my toes for her sake, but it was distracting me from now-in the moment.

If I didn't focus on everything I'd get us fucking killed, or at least one of us would end up seriously injured. We couldn't have that. Not now, not ever. My eyes wandered to the crates in front of us, and as I curved to Ro's side, at the corner of my eye I saw his smirk.

"I'll give a signal for Damon and Atlas to come around and take these into the truck," he said, placing the phone to his ear. "And you do a round inside the house-find the guy and bring him out."

Nodding, I moved past him and kicked the door in, then slowly stepped over it. I kept my eyes peeled out as I curved the first hallway, making my way down the foyer and through the kitchen.

The Kings had karma biting them in the ass. If they thought for one second that stealing our shipments would come with nobody ever finding out, oh, they were asking for a death wish. Attack on our men at the warehouse and now this, it was just fucking starting. The supplements weren't all ours, we handled shipments for one of our well-known friends in New York, and if they got lost we'd lose all the profit made.

Groaning, I pushed through a swing door and rounded a banister, glancing at the lounge area and backyard. Then, flashing my smile at the stairs, I hastily sprinted up, keeping my steps as quiet and minimal as possible.

The first door on my left was open, my head shot in the direction and I quietly walked inside, finding a small bedroom. As I walked further in, a walk-in closet peeked open and at the opposite end was another door. Pacing through stealthily, quiet moans echoed from behind the door and I couldn't help but smile at the pleasurable sounds.

My mind suddenly raced backward and Kez popped up, her beautiful body pressed against the wall with mine closely behind hers, and her rich blonde hair fell over one shoulder, exposing her flawless backside to my eyes.

Fuck. I felt my cock twitch and I grunted lowly, taking my hand toward my jeans and shifting them a bit. Stay focused, Axel, shit!

With one swift motion, I jolted the unlocked door open and pulled out my gun, waving it toward the two naked-fucking hell-three naked people in front of me. Humming, I gazed at the red-headed chick and smiled, jerking my chin to the side.