Chapter 48 - Kez

I stared out into the backyard, admiring the crystal clear pool water in front of me. Axel thought it would be great for us to clear our heads and relax for once; just sit back and breathe for a day, so he filled the pool for us earlier this morning. It felt like I hadn't been able to breathe for so long, and Axel doing this for me was great. He saw I hadn't been having much of a good time so he helped cheer me up.

Though, I never jumped in because my cast couldn't get wet so I used my time and soaked up some sun instead. And, I still showered Axel with affection to show how much I appreciated his effort, I even made him breakfast.

Closing my eyes, I tilted my head up toward the sky, feeling the warmth from the sun soak into my skin. The way it made me tingle was amazing. I breathed in, and a whiff of fresh air mixed with a strong smell of jasmine wafted into my nose. It smelt so fresh and new, and each time I inhaled and exhaled it almost felt like it had been clearing out dirt from my lungs. It was nice, so nice that I wanted to stay like this forever.

Hearing a throat being cleared, I popped my eyes open, and before I could turn around a pair of hands rested onto my hips. "You're so warm," Axel muttered, digging his fingers into me and pulling me flush against him.

I sucked my bottom lip into my mouth and smiled, feeling him pressed up against my ass. Staying silent, I placed my hands on top of his and moved them toward my stomach, making him wrap his arms around me instead.

He hugged me from behind, burying his head in the crook of my neck, and I shivered as he placed a gentle kiss below my ear-right where it was sensitive. It sent another shiver down my shoulder, making me moan.

Beats went by, he continued kissing my neck, going up and down-up and down, but then he stopped and sucked where my shoulder met my neck. This time I managed to keep quiet, but when the tingling sensation travelled all the way down between my thighs I couldn't stop from letting out another moan, a little louder than the last.

Chuckling, he took one hand and brushed away my hair that had fallen and covered my ear and neck, and then he flicked my earlobe with his tongue. Dropping his arm, I forced a swallow as he placed his hand just below my ass and slowly dragged it up, caressing me. "Be my girlfriend?" he whispered, his warm breath hitting my ear and making me shudder. Girlfriend...What?

I wanted to flip around and say yes but I had to take a moment and process what he had just said. I didn't know what we had been doing this whole entire time spent together or what we were to each other, exactly, but it's been happening for quite a while. And putting a label on us wasn't such a bad idea. I mean, Axel Santiago, my boyfriend. It was kind of hot.

"Sure," I muttered, smiling widely.

He created small circles against my ass with his thumb, humming. "Sure? Really?" He chuckled, and I felt the vibrations. "How about 'yes, Axel, I'll be your girlfriend.'"

I rolled my eyes and smirked, side eyeing him. "Yes, Axel, I'll be your fucking girlfriend."

"Good," he said, squeezing me in his hand, and then before I knew it I was shoved forward-screaming as I went flying into the pool. And there went my damn cast.

Coming up above the water as fast as I went under, I pushed back all of my hair that stuck to my face and then rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands, coughing. I was going to kill him, literally fucking kill him. Sucking in a breath of air, I huffed it out and shot my eyes up at Axel, glaring at the devilish smirk plastered onto his smug face.

"You enjoyed that, didnt you?" I swam to the edge of the pool, popping my elbows up.

He kneeled, sucking his bottom lip between his teeth and letting it pop back out. "Yeah..." he said, bringing his hand around to the back of my head and grabbing a handful of my hair. He tugged my head back, leaning forward. Our lips were so close to touching, "but not as much as I'm going to enjoy fucking you." I groaned as he wrapped his other hand around my neck. The corners of his mouth soon curved up, and when I thought he'd let our lips smash together, he pulled back. Wow.