Chapter 22 - Axel

"Put me down!" Kez shouted. I threw my desperate little slut over my shoulder, making my way into Rymura's lobby. That's what I was going to call her from now on, and she better not complain about it because it would last a while. I had her fucking screaming in that shower, her desperate pleads for me to never stop were music to my ears, and they sure made the plane shake.

She was something else that's for sure, but I still hadn't known what was up with her four hours ago. Kez didn't look like the type to forgive and forget, so I didn't know why she wanted me inside her so badly.

Laughing, I stepped onto the last floor, squeezing her ass in my hands, and listening to her whine loudly. "For fucks sake, Axel!" She shouted, again, her tone harsher by the second I kept her to myself.

"I'll drop you when we get inside," I said, striding down the quiet hallway.

"Now," she demanded, voice stern and clipped. "I can walk you know, my legs do still fucking work." Grunting out, she slapped my back, making me roll my eyes and groan. She wanted to do everything on her own, but I wouldn't let her, because after what I did she deserved to be treated nicely.

I heard the elevator doors shift open and I spun around, Kez still flailing about, and Roman scurried through, his eyes pulling away from the phone and catching on to mine. "Put her down, hermano," he barked, stealing a glance at her. "It's unprofessional if Ryker saw."

Scoffing, I turned around, and continued my way down the hall, hitting a corner next. Unprofessional, are you kidding me. God. Ryker Kimura-the most feared drug lord in New York City wouldn't give one fuck about a girl on my shoulder, hell, he wouldn't even bat an eye if I fucked her in front of him.

That man had no interest in anything other than business and money. Sighing as I turned right, a wide white door with the letter K caught my attention, and I smirked, finally letting Vixen on the ground. She suddenly slapped me, shoving my shoulder. "That's for making me hurt!" She yelled, her voice echoing in the building.

I laughed, stepping closer, the space between us becoming smaller as I backed her up against the wall. "Hurt, huh," I said, a devilish smirk curling on my lips. "You weren't complaining earlier," I merely whispered. I watched as she swallowed, her jaw flexing, and cheeks turning pink, then she turned her gaze to the ground.

"Fuck you."

"Again. Are you sure you can handle me this time?" Licking my lips, I used my index finger to tilt her head up completely, and she rolled her eyes. "Are you," I said, more sternly now.

"Get away from me, Axel," she uttered, slapping my hand away.

For fucks sake, she did a good job of getting on my nerves, and now we were back at the fucking start. I shook my head, placing my arms on either side of her head. Kez furrowed her eyebrows, anger visible on her face, then she looked to her side, probably searching for my brother.

"He won't help you, baby," I whispered, moving my head toward her neck. Pulling one arm off the wall, I brushed my fingers along her collar bone, pushing her hair away as I leaned in, then I kissed her neck gently.

I felt her shiver, goosebumps coating her soft skin. Inhaling slowly, the same scent from when I first took her against the wall in Creed's room wafted through my nostrils, making me shudder. If I could stay like this forever I would. I wanted to smell her beautiful scent, forever.