Chapter 14 - Kez

I sat in the shower, my legs pulled up against my chest and my head bowed between my knees. The warm water cascaded through my hair and down my back, though instead of leaving my muscles and mind to relax and take off in thought somewhere nice, it made me sore and tense-replaying yesterday.

Feel humiliated yet? I didn't give a fuck how much he humiliated me, that was the least of my concern. I participated in his selfish act-I taunted-taunted him to the point of being provoked. Somehow, I was to be blamed. I did this to myself, right?

Then, why did I feel so fucking used? I was the puppet and he was the master-the one who controlled my strings-forcing me to abide by him. But was I forced, or did I willingly want to play the role of the puppet. It was as if this was Axel's plan all along-to make me feel like absolute shit-to distract himself from his fucked up mind.

He's hiding something.

And shit, catching Creed and Roman run out last night had me shocked, I assumed they would've played along in Axel's twisted game much longer. Guess I overestimated them. Pussies.

I stayed locked in my room yet again all day, one glance at those fuckers and I'd lose it. Thankfully, they didn't ask for me or even bothered to check if I was alive. Sighing, I stood up and finished in the shower, allowing my mind to float to song lyrics, and I sang my damn heart out.

...

Dinner. This meant Santiago's, and I dreaded...that. Making my way down the stairs, I paused and looked over my shoulder, seeing Creed raise my panties to his face. "Can I have my turn now?" Motherfucker.

I scoffed and turned on my heels, flipping him off as I dashed downstairs, hearing his loud laugh echo behind me. The smell of food hit my nose and I drooled at the thought of it, so me being me I ran to the table. My face widened in awe once I saw Ricky sitting at the table, vision glued to his phone.

Clearing my throat, his head shot up and he smiled, jumping out of the chair and racing toward me. Shit! I was actually liked in this damn house. "You look like shit." He blurted out. My mouth fell open and I slapped his shoulder. Rude bastard.

"You were my favorite Santiago-keyword-were." I shook my head and rounded the table, seating myself where I normally would. He chuckled and sat beside me instead, filling the plate up in front of me himself. I couldn't wait to dig in-never mind.

Creed suddenly walked in and groaned, shooting a glare at Ricky who rolled his eyes at him. "Why are you here, Ricky, it's past your bedtime," he smirked, sitting adjacent to his cousin. "And nobody likes you."

Rolling my eyes, I leaned my back on the chair and gazed over at him, tilting my head to the side. "Guess you're a nobody, then." I winked and looked at Ricky. "I like you."

He laughed and hooked his arm around my neck, pulling me into a hug and making Creed curse out loud, frustratingly pulling out a cigarette. Shifting back, I leaned an elbow on the table, palming my jaw with my hand and huffing. Roman walked in-followed by Axel. And suddenly I wasn't hungry anymore.

Groaning, I gazed up at him for a second, noticing his lack of attention set on me as he bowed his head, playing with the fork in his hand. He did this last time-gave me attention-got into my pants, and later ignored my fucking presence like nothing happened.

"So, Little One...I would ask how your night was with Axey, but the marks on my dresser say a lot." Creed mused before his mood quickly changed, pinning me with an irritated facial expression as I glared at him. I still wanted to kill him.

I growled and fisted my hands at my side, feeling everybody's eyes glued on me. Yeah, tell the whole world I was fucked by somebody else in your bedroom. I knew Creed wanted it to be him, but instead, it was his younger brother, and that made him mad. It was why he opened his smug mouth, to get me angry so I could understand how he felt. Pretty pathetic.