Chapter 13 - Axel

When I say I'd do something, I meant it. I stuck to my fucking word. She wanted to act like a brat, then I'd treat her like one. I let Roman handle Kez first, let her crumble slowly, then he'd pass her on to Creed, but it came down to me in a matter of a second. I wouldn't let him have her, because he'd fuck her up real good.

I was the nice brother, the one who observed everything around him, the one who never got his hands dirty-at least that's what people who didn't encounter me thought. Because oh, I got my hands dirty, yeah, my hands had been covered in blood way before The Santiago's were born and bred.

When it came down to having Vixen I wouldn't be nice. The thing about me was, I always warned people my brothers were who they should be afraid of, but, that's what they wanted to hear, so I let them. Because it was easier to believe they'd do worse. This was a game to me; a sick trick. And I enjoyed the pain it caused. It made me feel alive.

I had the face of an angel and the mind of a killer. Nobody wanted to believe I could do such damage, so, they didn't. Though deep inside, they knew I was the one they were the most fearful of. I was far worse than Creed and Roman.

The Little Bird had no idea how much I'd ruin her. Her mind and body were to be mine, and she'd have no choice but to give it to me. All of her.

"I'll enjoy this ten times more than I planned." I paused near my brother's room, furrowing my eyebrows curiously. Perhaps he had one of his whores over, filling up his needs. Disgusting. "Do you know what happens to girls like you who don't listen?" I stepped away, twisting my face in disgust. I didn't need-

"I don't care." Pausing, I whipped around, hearing a mutter come from somebody familiar. Fuck, it was Kez. I didn't want to interfere because I knew how Creed got when he dealt with people he despised. But I couldn't seem to move away, a tiny eavesdrop wouldn't hurt.

And if it got messy, I'd be mad. "They don't leave this room untouched," he muttered. "I'm gonna fuck you." The next second, a loud bang erupted, and I rolled my eyes, he was always so fucking rough. I was surprised nobody had run away from him before, although he'd chase after them. Idiot.

Carefully, I turned the knob and pushed the door open just slightly, a crack of light coming through, and I stuck my ear close to the opening. "Over..and over, until you're fucking bleeding and barely able to keep your eyes open."

Fucker! I stormed inside, and the door slammed against the wall, their eyes turning to me. I shook my head and raised my eyebrows, staring at Creed. He had Vixen up against the wall, her jaw in a vice-like grip, digging his nails into her red cheeks. "Let her go, Creed."

He scoffed, turning his attention back on her. "You can have her later, brother."

I groaned and strode over by his side, tilting my head to the side. "Or, I'll have her now," I demanded, glaring at him. He chuckled and released his hand from her, fixing up her attire as he brushed his hands over her tank top.

Standing opposite me, he smirked, tipping his chin up. I gazed at Kez and hummed, an idea popping into my head. This would be fun for me and my brothers, hell, she would enjoy it as much, but her stubbornness would get in the way and she'd deny it.

That was fine because I knew inside her head she wasn't in denial, she wanted all of what we had to offer. "What're you thinking, little brother." Creed slapped my shoulder, making me look at him instead.

Smiling, I tsk-ed. "An offer," I mused. "You and Roman can play with her in exchange for all of her." Laughing, he ran a hand through his hair, glancing at Kez. Yeah, I wanted all of Vixen. I wanted her to myself-I wanted to teach her a lesson. To teach her how much of a fucking bitch she was.