Chapter 41 - Kez

Shuffling around Creed, our laughter filled the entire bedroom as I threw money in the air, watching it pour down on us like a rain shower. We had to celebrate, I didn't know what for but it was something I just really wanted to do and so I did.

Though seeing Creed in a fitted black suit, looking quite fresh-his hair pushed back and out of his face and his tattoos covered almost to perfection made my celebration have a purpose. I had never seen him clean up so nice, it was always boots, black jeans, a white wifebeater or shirt and his signature leather jacket thrown on top.

And to add to his bad boy look the black hair was always messy and it looked like he just had twelve rounds of dirty sex. But tonight it was different and only right to throw money in the air because he looked like a million fucking bucks.

"You have to dress like this more often," I said, still laughing as I shoved a few bills into the waistband of his pants.

Creed groaned, and I looked up, seeing him struggling to fix his tie. "I look like Roman," he grumbled, getting frustrated by every minute he couldn't do up the stupid tie. "Fuck- nope, I'm not doing this. I'm not fucking wearing-"

"Jesus, let me." I gently grabbed onto his wrists and pulled them down to his side before taking the tie in my hands. I bit my lip and concentrated on fixing the mess he made, starting from scratch. Taking the wider side of the tie under the thinner side, I then passed it over to the right and then through the loop-then I passed it through the central wrap.

I peered up at him, watching a tiny smirk spread at the corner of his lips, and then I chuckled. "Thank you," he merely whispered, and I rolled my eyes: a small yet noticeable smile playing on my face as I pulled the tie down and then tightened the knot.

Stepping out of his way, I instantly locked eyes with Axel, who was foot at the bedroom door. He was leaning against the door frame, hands in his pants pockets and ankles crossed over each other, a smirk plastered on his face. I smiled half-heartedly before dropping my eyes, taking in his attire from top to bottom.

Axel looked so handsome in formal clothing, it made me blush...in all sorts of places. Biting down on my bottom lip, a sheepish smile then tugged at my lips as I walked to him, my hands locked behind my back.

"You look pretty," he said, pushing off the door and removing his hands from his pockets, placing them onto my hips.

I could feel my cheeks heat up at the comment and the smile on my face grew, as I clutched onto the open part of his shirt at the top, reaching for his lips. "Thank you," I said, making sure my lips brushed against his. "And you look hot." Sealing our lips together before he could speak, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him forward, deepening the kiss.

He groaned into me and quickly slipped his tongue inside my mouth, forcing me backward. I moaned once my back hit the other side of the door frame and I pulled away before this could go further. "What?" He questioned, and I looked up at him.

Shaking my head, I brought my arms down and took his hands in mine. "We can't get distracted." I glanced at Creed and then my eyes found Axel's lips and I reached up, pecking the corner of them. As much as I wanted the image of our bodies flushed together on my mind tonight so it could distract me from what I had to do I just couldn't let it happen.

If I was helping to take down Julio I had to play my part and be the distraction, not be the distracted. Tonight could be the night the boys got rid of their father and I wouldn't fuck it up because I knew how much they wanted this. We had to be focused, no distractions whatsoever. Besides, we didn't have time to play around right now.

"Then at least let me get a good look at you from behind." A huge grin appeared on his face and he ran those hazel eyes down my body, so slowly-carefully taking in my slim figure in the silky black dress I wore.