Chapter 15 - Axel

God! A distraction. A toy to play with. A fuck-you're fucking nothing. You're nothing. "You're an absolute fucking prick." I scowled at myself in the mirror, running one hand through my wet hair and using the back of the other to get rid of the water droplets from my forehead.

I hated how crap I felt, letting those words leave my foul mouth so freely-without any thought. That was my problem, I didn't want to feel that way because I did see her as nothing more. For a second, I released the person I kept hidden. I allowed Kez to see a glimpse of my fucking heart. To see the way I dreaded saying what I had to before it was even said.

Because I needed to tell her, and she needed to hear it.

And yes, admitting to owning a heart annoyed the shit out of me. I hated having to do so, and acting as if I didn't was easier. If I permitted myself to own up to it, then I'd have to deal with him all over again, my heart aching to turn back time.

If I could turn back time, I'd take the bullet for you instead.

Okay, It wasn't true. I was a liar. Kez was more than just a fuck-she was so much fucking more than the version she made herself to be, and the version my brothers and I saw her as. She had fire in her eyes, her soul-and she'd act on it-but she was pure. And underneath the skimpy clothing and sassy mouth, I knew she cared more than what she offered.

I couldn't tell her she was more than what I saw her as, because I didn't want it to get inside of her head. I was a complete asshole, she knew that. If I treated her the way she deserved, gave her all the love I could-all the time, she'd expect it.

So, when it came time to blow up in her face-and I knew it eventually would, she would crumble. She got all the love and appreciation she expected and failed to see the reality that it wouldn't always be there.

When something happened constantly, over and over-we expect it to continue, and when one day it doesn't-it just stops, we start to think and then overthink. Did I do something wrong?

Keeping up my mixed emotions and continuing to fuck with her pretty little head was the best and only way I could completely stay out of my head.
And if Kez thought for one second we would or could stay away from each other she was wrong.

We lived together which meant we had to be around each other. And if we weren't I was still everywhere. I was her skirts, rubbing against her warm thighs-when she inhaled her perfume, it was me-the water that ran over her skin in the shower, it was my hands feeling every inch of her body. I was in her thoughts-haunting her mind-consuming every part of her conscience.

I was everything and everywhere. You can't escape me, Vixen.

Groaning, I stuffed my phone into the back pocket of my jeans and closed my door, shifting away toward Creed's room. I was going to see if he was up for a round in the gym, I had to get last night out of my system and...her. Knocking, my eyebrows furrowed, the sound of silence floating through the crack of the door. "Creed?" I cautioned, pushing the door open. He didn't answer.

I turned around and saw Vixen's room open. No way they could've-fucks sake. Storming off, I ran down to the living area and made my way into the room opposite the kitchen.

A flight of stairs decreased to my left and I raced down, curving the sidewall and in through the gym, heading toward the door just in the right corner. Past the door there was another flight of stairs, the glare of lights flashed onto the last step.

Humming, I made my way to the bottom and whipped left, following the sound of bullets being fired. "Fuck off," I heard a groan come from Kez. "Creed!" She shouted. That fucking dick. Rolling my eyes, I walked through the corridor. I'd bet he had threatened her down here and forced her to watch him play with his toys.

I sighed, letting my eyes drop to the two of them. "Put me down, or I'll-"

"You'll what, huh," he grunted out, pressing a gun to her temple. He had her pinned up against the wall, one arm around the waist to hold her up, and her legs wrapped around his waist for more support. Bodies pressed together ever so slightly.

My face dropped and I clenched my jaw tightly, watching carefully as she noticed me standing close by. I hated myself for getting mad, and I hated myself even more for allowing her to see it.

Her face twisted in amusement, and I fisted my hands, tipping my chin up. I knew what she thought and it fucking pissed me off. Leaning toward his ear, she brushed her lips over the shell of it and whispered. I couldn't hear but whatever she said, oh, I'll make sure to give it to her better.

Slowly pulling back, her eyes floated to his lips and she smirked. Creed hummed and in a second his lips were all over hers, devouring and savoring every part of them. Fuck. Wanting so badly to rip him away from her and showing him how much she was mine and trying so hard to fight every muscle in my body from going at him, was much harder than I had thought. But I pulled through.

He let go, dropping her on the ground and stepping back. I unclenched my fists as Creed spun around and smiled at me, strutting his way over. "Little One knows how to fucking shoot," he chuckled, handing me the gun. I faked a smile and side-eyed him as he slapped my shoulder and fled back upstairs.

Vixen tilted her head up in accomplishment and walked toward me, looking all high mighty. She curved around me, and before I gave her the chance to leave I rotated and grabbed her wrist.

Gazing over her shoulder, she dropped eyes on my hand and groaned. I huffed, releasing her. "Did I hit a nerve? you look annoyed, Axel." Her head shook as she shrugged. Don't say my name. Please, no.

"What did I tell you," I said, taking a step closer to her.

She laughed and turned completely around, directly facing me. "Don't you fucking dare," her teeth gritted as she snarled. I wasn't going to argue and I couldn't, I knew just what she was going to say. If I interfered I'd lose.

Suddenly, I'm shoved back. "Let's hear it again-say it!" Her face went red from shouting, and she pushed me again. I licked my dry lips and let her continue, not fighting her on this. Come on, kick and slap and punch me, you fucking little shit.

"You're a fuck and nothing more, Kez." Pausing, she shook her head and scoffed before going on. "A woman with a pussy between her legs, only to attend to the needs of three bloodthirsty killers. That's all I should ever be, right!" She shifted back and spun around, her back toward me. "I'll be on your bed, stripped naked. And hey, you can fuck me however many times you want-in every position possible."

Turning back once more, a final shove was sent at me. "Asshole." Her torn voice uttered.

Her feet banged on the steps as she stormed upstairs and the door slammed behind her as she then exited, leaving my fists to clench and unclench frustratingly by my side. Fuck. Shit. Ugh. "Fuck this," I muttered, tossing the gun to the floor. I moved for the wall behind me, placing my arms against it and pressing my forehead against it.

I knew what she was trying to tell me. She's reminding you of what you forgot, dickhead.

...

a/n - Axel, Axel...Axel.
I want to kiss him but punch him at the same time.
Yo, guess how old they are. I gave hints... sort of-not really.