Chapter 40 - Kez

Ecstatic, that's how I felt-right now at this moment. No, it wasn't because Axel was currently buried face deep between my thighs, well...technically yes, but I was fucking enjoying myself too much knowing I wasn't stupidly clueless anymore.

God! How great it felt to absorb in shit I craved for a while now, despite my lack of words or emotions I projected out to signal it was what I wanted and typically needed to hear. I also had this strange feeling of importance which too added to my giddiness, like I meant something to someone more than what I usually did in the past. It was fun, I was having fun finally being able to catch the attention of somebody in the way I wanted.

And to also add to this serotonin feel, Axel was willing to tell me things I knew weren't going to be easy said out loud, and although it wasn't everything he still opened up and I knew he'd eventually tell me more. Though, to be honest, I was rather surprised about this because I thought I would've had to fight my way through to him, and I wasn't typically bothered to at this very moment.

But fuck, it was just a great fucking feeling I couldn't shake off-not that I wanted to, of course, and I couldn't wait to hear more about Axel.

Taking a puff of the cigarette between my lips, I stared up at the sky as I lay on the ground, letting a quiet moan escape at the same time the smoke blew into the air. Axel's old house had a pool so we decided to come outside, but only to be bummed because there wasn't any water, so instead, we found something else to do.

I listened to him brag about how he used to love skating when he was younger before watching his ass show off some of the tricks he still knew, which was pretty hot, and then one thing lead to another. Now my skirt was flipped up and my ass was on the edge of the pool and I had my legs over his shoulders. Jesus.

I knew it was stupid of me right now but I was thinking about what Damon said yesterday and ever since I hadn't overthought anything between me and Axel. Although it bugged me when I thought this was all just me seeking attention and burdening him with it, but he didn't seem to be annoyed by me. At least, that's what I assumed.

I was certain it wasn't that because I did have Maribel once and she gave me all the attention a child could possibly want, but, I guess she couldn't provide me with what I needed and what I needed was a parent: my dad, and yet I received an asshole who couldn't care less if I got gutted in front of him.

But a part of me didn't give a shit, at least not as much anymore, and I had come to the realization that I was falling for Axel's ass. I couldn't get him out of my fucking mind, with whatever I did. And God! I wanted to look in the mirror and slap myself so damn hard, yet I also wanted to slap and blame him for making me fall for him.

Fuck. I mean, he's such an asshole and hasn't apologised for every stupid thing he did to hurt me, but the past was the past and I could see how sorry he was, although I wanted to hear him say it out loud because if he did then it became reality and I liked that. And, yeah, this probably wasn't how I should've seen this but I didn't care because the only thing I could think about was how I liked him and liked being near him-nothing else mattered except for now, so.

Jesus Christ. Everything sort of went over my head, and I cared but didn't give a single shit at the same time.

Groaning, I sat up on my elbows and watched Axel, feeling how delicately he worked his tongue in and out of me. He was so gentle for the first time, and because it was new to me I could feel my release coming faster than usual. But I wanted it to last longer because the feeling I got when it happened was like no other before.

"Axe- Axel," I stuttered out, jerking my hips forward. Furrowing my brows, I dropped my mouth open and let out a weak moan, causing him to pinch my inner thigh. Of course, he wanted it louder but we were outside, and I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.