Chapter 31 - Kez

"Kez," Axel uttered, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, and I looked up at him through the mirror.

"Mhm?"

"I'm going to fuck you in every spot of the house. Inside and out, baby," he whispered into my ear; his voice so smooth, and his dark eyes stared at me intently.

I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth and gazed at the sink, feeling myself get sheepish at the thought of it. If I was honest it was more from the thought of Axel and Creed. I didn't know what I'd do being inside the same room with those two, besides allowing my mind to race back two days ago-watching them play with me like some doll.

It was weird because I didn't particularly care, though Axel might have. It got me thinking. Axel told me to stay away from his brother in words other than stay away, and he threatened Creed to back off from me, yet I had him inside me the next second. Bipolar asshole. I was sure we all wanted to know what the fuck went through Axel's head.

And Roman, oh, god, he was intimidating, and I didn't fucking like it. What I saw in his eyes was sinister, the good kind-the kind I liked; the thrill, but it wasn't the thrill I should've looked for in him. I was getting shy thinking about it, and I didn't want to imagine how much it'd increase when I'd have to be around him.

Standing here right now while Axel hugged me close to him I convinced myself I overthought this. The shit I felt at the restaurant wasn't because of Roman. Hell, he was right in front of me-close-so fucking close, but once his younger brother came up my mind raced to him, completely blurring out Roman. And as I gave up and gave in, the thought of him became real. His touch became real.

I couldn't admit to myself how much of an effect he had on me, so I ignored it. Tried my best, anyway.

"I'm making you nervous," he murmured, brushing my hair away to kiss my neck. It was more of a statement rather than a question. Either way, I wouldn't let him know.

Pulling my brows together, I moaned and closed my eyes, pressing my body more into his. "Can you do me a favour?" I asked, managing to turn around, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, threading one hand through his hair.

He slowly sunk his teeth into me, and then licked my skin to soothe it. Shivers ran over me, making the hair on the back of my neck stand up, and he groaned. "Only if you'll let me fuck you against the vanity." For Christ's sake. Harshly tugging his hair, a whine escaped his lips. "Fuck. Okay. Yes." He grunted, and I smiled.

"Shut up and help clean my cuts," I commanded, shoving him back, and the big grin on his face made me scowl. Stepping back, I grabbed a towel and quickly wet it before taking a seat on the edge of the bathtub.

Axel kneeled in front of me, grabbing out a first aid kit from under the vanity and quickly prying the box open. I groaned in annoyance, regretting asking for assistance, and I caught him chuckling. "What?" I snapped, my tone unintentionally aggressive.

Swallowing, he took out an alcohol wipe and glanced up. "You aren't invincible, Kez, they'll get infected."

I rolled my eyes and lifted my shirt over my head, placing it over his shoulder before attending to the cut on my hip. "I'll text Damon to help too," I said, pausing to grab his phone, but as I stretched out my arm he grabbed me.

"No, nobody else will touch you besides me. Understood?" He shook his head, grabbing the towel and shoving it into my hand. Yeah, whatever. The possessive tone was showing, and it kind of turned me off, though I managed to shrug it off.

Humming, I gazed down at my hip and lightly brushed the hand towel against my skin, feeling it sting. The cut was from days ago, and I thought it would have slightly healed by now, but with my luck, it didn't. It looked as though I fought a cat in an alleyway with all these wounds. Jesus Christ.