Chapter 56 - Kez

"What's a girl gotta do to get a beer around here?" I groaned, slamming the refrigerator door shut. Or anything, the goddamn kitchen was empty. Axel walked in just as I turned sideways, a six pack in hand.

"Ask," he said, placing them on the table before pulling two out and tossing one to me.

"Don't you have to suck a guy off to get what you want?" Creed strode inside a few seconds later, propping himself onto a stool.

I gave him a what the fuck look and then glanced at Axel. "Remind me again why I didn't run away when I had the chance?" I grabbed the bottle opener off the refrigerator and popped the cap off the bottle.

"Mm. Hey, why didn't you run away?" Creed tilted his head to the side, looking at me with curiosity.

"Because there was no point." I shrugged and walked to the island table, placing the beer and bottle opener down. Then I leaned over the table top and rested my elbows on the hard surface. "I knew you guys would come after me."

"Great point," he said. "And what a shame. I would've loved the chase." He slowly let his eyes fall down my body, subtly sucking in his bottom lip.

I stared at him, unbothered. Whatever Creed did was no longer a surprise to me. I knew just how he worked.

"Don't do that," Axel spoke with annoyance, turning to face his brother.

"Do what?" Creed's eyes snapped to him.

"Look at my girlfriend like you wanna fuck her."

"I already did fuck her." He tilted his head to the side, looking at Axel with a smirk creeping up on his face. The jerk looked proud.

Swallowing, my eyes dropped to the counter but then they shifted to Axel. He glared at his brother, his free hand balled into a fist. Don't let him get under your skin, don't let him get under your skin. His fingers soon loosened, and I breathed out a breath I hadn't realised I'd been holding in. Thank god.

Creed scoffed, slipping off the stool. "You know I'm just messing with you." he smiled mischievously, stealing a beer from the pack. "Although I did fu-"

"Go before I change my mind about not punching you," Axel gritted. He reached out for the bottle opener and threw it over to Creed.

I straightened myself up, watching him leave. "Your anger's getting better," I mentioned, taking a sip of beer as I took a few paces toward Axel.

Facing me, he shrugged one shoulder. "I did it for you." He grabbed the rest of the beers and brushed past me, placing them into the refrigerator. He did? "I know you hate it when I get mad."

Oh.

A tiny smile tugged on my lips, and I could feel my cheeks begin to warm up. I wasn't really sure why I felt like this.

He noticed and grinned, stepping up to me. "Are you blushing?" He questioned and grabbed me, brushing my hair behind my ears as he cupped my head in his hands.

"No." A big smile appeared on my face, my cheeks already starting to hurt.

"Yeah, you are." He laughed. I pushed him away, turning my head to the side to try and hide my face but I failed. Axel grabbed me in a firm grip, making it hard for me to move my head side to side.

I moaned, wrapping my free hand around his wrist and trying to pry him off. He still didn't budge, and the bottle in my other hand made it difficult for me to use all my strength to push him away.

I gave up and stood there, staring at him, biting the inside of my lip. I was nervous. God. Why was I nervous?

He tipped his head to the side, swiping his tongue over his lips before leaning down and pressing them against mine. My throat rumbled as I made a soft oh-like sound-surprised at the gesture.