Chapter 4 - Kez

Running down the stairs in a hurry, I looked back over my shoulder to see how far I was away from him. I just stabbed the fucker with the glass I shoved into my pocket earlier, and I had no idea what he was capable of.

I raced around the staircase and past a hallway. At the end, a huge space opened wide, showing a rich living area. A door sat on my left with a kitchen visible through it and ahead of me were more floor-to-ceiling windows viewing a whole massive backyard.

Kitchen-outside? I quickly rushed into the kitchen, I figured having another weapon was useful. I pulled cabinets and drawers open, trying to look for anything sharp or just anything I can defend myself with. I cannot believe I was kidnapped, and in my own home too!

Grabbing another towel, I wrapped it around my hand, securing it tightly, and then picked up a knife, ready to use it. Okay, you can do this. I sucked in a breath before stalking my way out and running back the way I came.

Pushing through a door, I found myself in a dimly lit hallway, there were double doors at the end and windows beside me that showed the hills from afar.

I walked quietly, treading my feet lightly along the hardwood floor. Once I got to the end, my breathing paused as I brought my hand over the handle, pulling down and very slowly pushing the door open in case it squeaked.

Thankfully it didn't. My breath flew out and I sighed in relief, but my heart suddenly jumped when a loud bang sounded. My head whipped back and I saw him at the end of the hallway, staggering toward me and leaning along the wall for support.

"I'm going to kill you, so I suggest keep running," he yelled, smirking at me.

Fuck. I bolted out of the exit and into a foyer. Opposite me was a giant door, so wasting no time, I hurriedly moved for it. Though I had time to give in to the beauty whilst I ran for my life. The interior of the huge-mansion I was guessing, was so rich. Gabriel had most things, but this was just wow.

As I got toward where I was heading, all of a sudden I was being pulled back, very harshly. I gasped, being shoved the other way around and up against the door. The handle embedded itself into my spine, making me whimper loudly, and I almost lost my balance.

He caught up to me, and by the grin on his face, I knew there was no leaving. But the weird part about it was his eyes weren't locked on mine, and my brows furrowed in confusion. What the hell?

"What's going on here?" Somebody's deep voice echoed from behind me. Then, the pressure on my back released as whoever it was pulled the door open, and I was caught by a pair of arms as to not fall backward.

I groaned at the two guys who had their hands on me in a way I couldn't escape due to their tight grip. Swallowing, I watched another guy move to the side of me, winking. Jesus.

They both unexpectedly let go, and I dropped to the floor, somehow, landing on my injured hand first, and I cried out. For Christ's sake. I sat on my ass, bringing my hand against my chest, and I looked up, seeing the two who recently showed up staring down at me. The one beside me had a silver coin between his fingers, flipping it round and round, and his eyes were glued on my cleavage. And the other guy simply glared down at me like some silly child.

"The little bitch stabbed me." Creed, his name was, sneered.

"Is that so." The one behind hummed. "You scared her. It's only fair." Smiling, he kneeled to my level, and I forced a swallow, trying to shuffle away but his hand quickly wrapped around my throat and I halted.

He leaned in, his minty breath fanning over my cheek, causing me to bite my tongue. I was going to speak but if I did I'd say something he'd make me regret, and he was so close and so fucking attractive. They all were, and I'd be lying if I said the opposite. No. Shut up, they kidnapped you.

Tipping his head to the side, he pulled me up with him in a matter of a second. "Apologize," he said, running a finger along my jaw. "Or you'll be bleeding instead." I couldn't tell if it was a warning or a threat.

I looked at him from the side and scoffed, shaking my head as little as I could. "Is that a threat, because if so. No." I managed to get out, considering the hand that was gripping my throat.

He wanted me to apologize, yet I was not only hit over the head but fucking kidnapped. That scratch was nothing.

Pulling away, he sighed and laughed in between. "I bet she'll say no a lot, but it won't be long until all we hear is yes," he said, dragging out the last word with a hiss of the s. I fell to the floor again as he shoved me forward and grunted out, feeling my neck.

"You lose. She's already saying yes and she doesn't even know it." I looked up, scowling at the guy with the tattoo above his eyebrow. He sent a tiny smile, making me roll my eyes.

"Take her back upstairs and help clean her cut." I watched the first guy point at the dark-haired one beside him. He now stared lustfully at me, and I frowned, pulling my hand against my chest, again.

Oh, no. He was the asshole with the hungry look on his face as though he wanted to eat me alive back at home. My face dropped and I scooted my ass back as he stepped forward, putting his hand out for me.

He smiled this time, a friendly expression slipping across his face, and so I took it-hesitantly though. I wasn't about to trust the guy just like that, not a second ago he looked at me like I was a meal. But the smile looked genuine.